• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Super Smash Bros. discussion thread, Community Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hate the songs. Also how come they added some original characters there?

Speaking of which I hate grammatical errors in comics. Makes me cringe :/
All of the OC's in that show either share DK or the original Kremlings' models and have an article of clothing placed on top of them to have BAM NEW CHARACTER. It's pretty hilariously lazy, even Dixie is just Diddy's model with a tiny ponytail added at the back I think.

It'd be neat to see if Archie ever got as far with their supposed DKC comic series as they did with their Mario/Kirby/Wario/Metroid pitches.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Did they lose the data to the original models. That cover looks even worse than the show.

And in reference to the picture posted on the last page ([post=60126721]post #16900[/post]) can someone make a homebrew pack that replaces all of DK's sounds with Lord Alan Sugar quotes?

Still can't believe we're gonna finally see this in just a week and a half.

iP2AXEVYxoZqD.gif

Was it ever in doubt? He did Dojos for every game up to this point; it's just that Brawl's was the first one in English, too.

There will be a Dojo.

The anticipation of this title brought back the excitement for gaming that I had thought I lost.

Also excited because I finally got approved.

so close to new smash bros

so close to hd smash bros

so close to hype that will surely lead to disappointment

A friend of mine is going to the E3 event in San Jose, where there's apparently going to be a playable build of Smash 4. I have been keeping zero track of E3, so I don't know how accurate that is.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
The anticipation of this title brought back the excitement for gaming that I had thought I lost.

Also excited because I finally got approved.

Awesome. Welcome to NeoGAF.

Other thing, I just realized that Prediction Contest will be nearly 7 days away from deadline. I'm happy with the numbers at the moment, but I'm hoping for 100 entries.

A friend of mine is going to the E3 event in San Jose, where there's apparently going to be a playable build of Smash 4. I have been keeping zero track of E3, so I don't know how accurate that is.

Really? I haven't heard of SSB4 playable demo being confirmed yet.

Mr. Fix

Megaton reveal?

KlOa9x0.png

He will fucking return.

Also Shulk, with Waluigi for the delicious meltdowns. Ninty just needs to reveal one of them at e3.

so close to hype that will surely lead to disappointment

Well hey, I think we're only getting a trailer at e3, so you can worry about gameplay later on!

Kjellson

If Mewtwo returns he will be unlockable. There is no way he will be in the E3 trailer, we'll have to wait one and a half years to see him, lol.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Neither have I. But if it's the truth, then I'll relay his findings.

Well, you just need to make sure that he is 100% right then you could.

Edited: IF your friend got information from Smashworld Twitter then they are wrong. Many people already mentioned that since they haven't confirm which games would be at demo.

Megaton reveal?

KlOa9x0.png

He will fucking return.

Also Shulk, with Waluigi for the delicious meltdowns. Ninty just needs to reveal one of them at e3.

Well hey, I think we're only getting a trailer at e3, so you can worry about gameplay later on!

MEWTWO MUST RETURN!

Every announcement trailer always came with gameplay from what I remembered.

If Mewtwo returns he will be unlockable. There is no way he will be in the E3 trailer, we'll have to wait one and a half years to see him, lol.

Indeed. I hope that Dojo would ease the pains of waiting.

QCPN0.gif

I completely forgot that unlockables were shown off later.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I should spoiled myself with unlockable or not in future.

Kjellson

The Wonderful 101 is a Nintendo owned IP right? It would be cool if the red guy from it was shown as a newcomer in the first trailer.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
The Wonderful 101 is a Nintendo owned IP right? It would be cool if the red guy from it was shown as a newcomer in the first trailer.

It's possible since Sakurai visited their office. I really hoping that he was asking for Wonderful 101 character, rather than Bayonetta.

qq more

Every time I get excited for a Mewtwo return I remember his new forme and that excitement vanishes completely.

I really cannot stand the new forme. It looks so terrible. Not to mention the swollen-looking toes/fingers disturbs me. People told me I only hate it because I'm not used to it... but nope, I'm still feeling the same way as I did when that forme was revealed.

Hopefully they'll make it at most optional.

I really cannot stand the new forme. It looks so terrible. Not to mention the swollen-looking toes/fingers disturbs me. People told me I only hate it because I'm not used to it... but nope, I'm still feeling the same way as I did when that forme was revealed.

Hopefully they'll make it at most optional.

Sounds like genwunner talk.

Well, you just need to make sure that he is 100% right then you could.

Edited: IF your friend got information from Smashworld Twitter then they are wrong. Many people already mentioned that since they haven't confirm which games would be at demo.

I've known him for 14 years, and he's a bigger Smash fan than I could ever imagine myself to be, so I trust him.

And he doesn't get his news from Twitter, so it's probably not that.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Pretty sure they said 3D Mario and Mario Kart would have playable demos Smash Bros won't.

And being a big fan doesn't magically grant you insider info.

For his sake and money, I hope that he's right.

Well the good news is that he isn't going solely for Smash, so if there's no playable build there he won't be COMPLETELY crushed. :p
Pretty sure they said 3D Mario and Mario Kart would have playable demos Smash Bros won't.

And being a big fan doesn't magically grant you insider info.
I'm only telling you what he told me. Don't go taking my word as gospel until I can get some sort of proof from him after the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom