• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

rando14

Didn't you guys let fans play in the 4th?

130917-seahulk-mailbag-600.jpg

Ain't nobody wants to play against our beasts!

why are the Rams so stubborn with wanting to stick with Bradford

Because they gave him like $50 million. The Bradford era is nearing an end though. I have to imagine with the Rams likely having two good 1st round picks this year, in a potentially QB heavy draft, they have to roll the dice on a new franchise signal caller and send Sam packing to go hold a clipboard somewhere.

duxstar

Let us have this. I can't take more weeks like the last two :(

I don't think you get it ......... for the last 2 weeks the niners have gone away from everything they were last year, against the colts they drive down the field off the back of frank gore only to literally not hand it off after 2 minutes INTO the 3rd quarter to him.

Niners are a smashmouth team, the pistol offense only works when they have to send 8 in the box to stop yoru running game, and you have threat's at the WR position.

Afrikan

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??? that's Tim McDonald's son?? poor kid, hope he is alright... loved Tim when he played for us. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

Top Bottom