• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

original.jpg

Sign him now browns!

effzee

Pretty sure he wasn't available but man Colts really should have looked into trading that 1st round pick for AP.

Peterson is dying in Minn.

Spinluck

Pretty sure he wasn't available but man Colts really should have looked into trading that 1st round pick for AP.

Peterson is dying in Minn.

If the Vikings cared about him they'd let him free.

And I have thought about this, and it hurts, so bad. There are probably about 3-4 backs in the league right now that are worth a 1st RD pick and Richardson definitely wasn't one of them. :'(

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Haha yeah I'm just messing around, that game will be crap. I just hope we see Christine Michael, haven't seen him in forever! :)
Michael needs to learn how to do more than run to get snaps for the Seahawks, but he'll get there and it'll be awesome when he does.

cdyhybrid

I WANT A GRONK-TINI!

WHY WOULD THEY DENY ME MY GRONKTINIS?! I even read his damn book!

You should show up at the door in your Gronk costume with his book and plead your case.

Congrats, squicken.

fIdJ7zx.gif

I wanted Tebow

We all do. Except the godless heathen Pats.

Michael needs to learn how to do more than run to get snaps for the Seahawks, but he'll get there and it'll be awesome when he does.

Don't need to know how to pass protect when you're running 50+ times!

Hunter S.

Broncos vs. Colts is on replay. Man, Manning's pocket presence is incredible, he's slow as fuck but his footwork his incredible. If not for that we would've had like 3 or 4 more sacks.

Anyway, Hunter S. Thompson, here's your avatar!! I'm gonna be nice and let you have a choice between two.

rsz_1irdontsay2_zpsb07e2305.png
rsz_irdontsay2_zpsc9c7f39b.png

I do not know wtf that is, but okay. Nice win. Beat the the Chiefs and we will love the Colts again.
Edit: I get it lulz. Nice sparkly ring.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli‏@taniaganguli
Tim Dobbins' agent tweeted about 30 minutes ago that his client has been cut. Also said he's 100% healthy. #Texans

Wut? We are now down to 3 ILB's. Makes no sense.

Fox318

From glancing over the thread it looks like CoD is 720p on the XBone and 1080p on PS4.

NOTE TO MODS: THIS IS JUST MY INTERPRETATION OF THE THREAD AND I AM NOT SPECULATING OR MAKING A STATEMENT EITHER WAY :p

If that's true I see no reason to buy a Xbone over a PS4.

Unless you love Halo or Forza.

I wanna make an abadart bet with one of you Vikings fans.

Win: You get a Lacy in space avatar.
Lose: I get a glorious Ponder avatar.

Just no fat people pls omg no fat people.

Tenumi

Banned

Wonder how high that would have been for the Lions had Jason Hanson and Jeff Backus not retired.

As it stands... who's even above 30 on the team? Akers, Burleson, Dylan Gandy, Shaun Hill, Idonije, Rashean Mathis, Don Muhlbach, Raiola.

That's my count, anyway. Higher than I thought...

Colasante

Which 2013 rookie defender leads the class in sacks? Not Barkevious Mingo, Jarvis Jones, Ziggy Ansah, Sheldon Richardson, Dion Jordan, or Bjoern Werner.

It's Patriots DT Chris Jones, with 3.5 sacks in only 4 games played!

sack.gif

Go Pats!

MechDX

Which 2013 rookie defender leads the class in sacks? Not Barkevious Mingo, Jarvis Jones, Ziggy Ansah, Sheldon Richardson, Dion Jordan, or Bjoern Werner.

It's Patriots DT Chris Jones, with 3.5 sacks in only 4 games played!

sack.gi

Go Pats!

Still don't get why we cut him. Didn't understand it then and don't now.

Tom Penny

Well I guess to be fair it's not like they run the damn ball anyways,

I don't think Miami can run the ball though. The Pats actually can but donkey OC likes to get fancy and get into 2nd and 15's like 3 times in a row to start a half trying to run play action on 1st down after never establishing the run....He also used an eraser on every screen play or safety valve outlet route to a RB in the playbook.

Godslay

Banned
Chandler Jones has 6.5 sacks already? He might end up with 15 if he can stay healthy.

Same amount as Shaun Phillips oddly enough. Should get some more once Von gets up to speed.

I wonder if the Xbone version of COD is 720P? I find it hard to believe with very little confirmation, guess we will find out soon enough.

Top Bottom