• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Good fucking win, I like how everyone is talking about that flag, how about the Lions only scored 3 points in the second half on what almost everyone calls a shitty defense. Lions had every chance to win despite that flag.

You guys are still on the PI. That is what it is. The non-calls on at least two blatant holds on that last Dallas drive were far more egregious if you want to bitch about home cookin'.

In the end though, Lions offense went to sleep in the second half and that last drive was about as bad as it gets. Want to prove the refs wrong? Drive to win the game. Don't fumble twice.

LJ11

Man I mean, the Cowboys just spread out the Lions and kept hitting those inside routes, looked like Lions were sitting in Split safeties, they were so spread out and couldn't defend that stuff. Defenders kept giving up inside position.

Entertaining game, but the Cowboys lucked out big time on a few calls. I mean at least offsetting penalties on the Levy hold, with the way the RT grabbed the DE. On the Williams TD, Tyron Smith stoned Ansah but Ansah ripped away and was going to get him unless Smith held, which he did, still a good job by Romo climbing the pocket and not sitting there.

https://twitter.com/BillSimmons/status/551903885778903040

I can't see Goodell. Is he in the middle?

B6jAz_YCYAMUKx0.jpg

Fuck this league. I knew that shit would cost us the win. Joke all you want but if you couldn't see that the NFL had a hard-on to get Dallas a win tonight you're blind as a fucking bat. Picking up that flag had a huge influence on the outcome of the game. That's the bottom line. Fuck this shitty sport. Can't have the thug Lions beat America's Team. Fuck off.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
That was a complete con job. Where was the sideline interference on Dez? Johnson was interfered with on one of the last plays. Fuck this.

We dropped the ball to even be in that position but still. Duck that.

Avenge us, Packers. You have my fucking sword.
Dude, rewatch the last touchdown. Cowboys straight had Ziggy in a choke hold

Josh5890

Wow this is technically going to be a rematch of the Ice Bowl since Dallas hasn't been in Green Bay for a playoff game since the infamous NFC Championship game of 1967

harSon

Banned
My flow chart for teams I can stomach winning goes like:

Panthers > Colts > Broncos > Packers > Cowboys > An eternity of debt and misfortune > Patriots > Having my pubic hairs plucked one by one, my balls lathered with lighter fuel and lit on fire, and then put out with a gallon of lime juice laced with salt > The end of man kind > Ravens

eznark

Banned
Fuck this league. I knew that shit would cost us the win. Joke all you want but if you couldn't see that the NFL had a hard-on to get Dallas a win tonight you're blind as a fucking bat. Picking up that flag had a huge influence on the outcome of the game. That's the bottom line. Fuck this shitty sport. Can't have the thug Lions beat America's Team. Fuck off.

giphy.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
The way it all played out was VERY bizarre.... but again look at the play and he pulled him by the facemask to force the PI.

Narag

Did you forget to log on as Kas before you made this post?

bionic77

Roethlisberger would be an awesome heel
Every team would have a Ms Elizabeth and Ben would abuse or rape all of them during the week (including the Steelers, which would be Browns girl and lead to the end of the Steelers Megapowers after 3 straight titles).

The relevation would always come out at the end of halftime. And it would never get old!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

3 points in the second half.

The moment Lombardi was hired anybody calling Detroit's offense that name should not have been allowed to be a fan.

JNA

Banned
Well...

LionsGaf. Sorry that happened to you guys. That really sucks. :( You guys are good people to chin up.

Heh, Kas.

Top Bottom