• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

zychi

Banned
4 months later, we have actual football in CFB

Just make CFB one big tournament like March Madness. Enough of this conference shit in CFB.

I would say the debate of Winston vs Mariota will rage on in the offseason.

A win by one particular team doesn't mean one Qb is better then the other

Who's the Bucs OC? Do you trust him and Lovie with Mariota?

Hopefully between that and questionable character, that will drop him. Dude is shitty

I can't tell if he's a good athlete or not. He moves around like an old man but somehow can make plays with his feet. It's hard to tell how that will translate to the next level though.

JNA

Banned
I would say the debate of Winston vs Mariota will rage on in the offseason.

A win by one particular team doesn't mean one Qb is better then the other

Who's the Bucs OC? Do you trust him and Lovie with Mariota?

That's what I said in the beginning. XD

JNA

Banned
Winstein INT. Jeez what a completely different half for him.

It's sad that this game is going to decrease his draft stock dramatically.

MMMMhmmmmm
ducksdagger.0.gif

This game isn't going to drop winstons stock, if his stock drop its because of the character concerns.
Edit: why the fuck am I defending Winston

All it takes is one team picking him. I think he'll be pretty good. Can make all the throws.

Kyle boller could "make all the throws". So could Patrick Ramsey. That doesn't mean shit for NFL success. He needs to cut out the fuckkery and become a film room nerd. The NFL game for QBs is as much mental as physical. He's been getting by a lot more on the physical in college like a lot of guys do.

Top Bottom