• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Dragon

Banned
Playoff flacco ain't no joke. Ben will have to put up almost 40, without the help of a running game.

If the steelers lose tomorrow they can blame it on a single personnel move - dumping blount for nothing.

The guy quit on the team, it was the right move.

bionic77

Playoff flacco ain't no joke. Ben will have to put up almost 40, without the help of a running game.

If the steelers lose tomorrow they can blame it on a single personnel move - dumping blount for nothing.
He quit on the team because he wasn't getting enough carries. What else could they have done?

Who on the steelers would cover Gronk
The obvious answer would be to press the receivers, watch out for the run and double Gronk and dare Tammy to beat us over the top (which everyone else has been able to do but I think that is the only way you can play them). I doubt my coaches are smart enough or have the balls to do this and they will probably do the usual zone blitz shit and Tammy will just dunk us to death.

We all know the Stafford 0-17 on the road against winning teams statistic, but...wow:

Doesn't include the GB game, so make that 3-31 vs. teams with winning records in his career.

It's interesting how close a lot of the games are. Stafford played well enough in many games to win, sure. But you really can't blame the defense for losing multiple games where they hold good teams to <30 points.

DMczaf

926cee0d196b8e9cc3618879b1f8ffc1_crop_exact.jpg

Are we only counting Borland against the run? Because he was trash in coverage.

Had as many picks as mosley in less than half the starts. His only awful game in pass coverage was against the broncos... his first ever start against peypey on the road before peypeys arm turned to mush. Sounds like you don't want to accept a 3rd rounder shaming your first round prize!

Draxal

ProFootballTalk & #8207;@ProFootballTalk 16m16 minutes ago
Plugged-in league source senses there could be "something big" going on in Philly in the aftermath of Tom Gamble's departure.

Hmmm, Kelly on his way out? Roseman to hire Rex?

Had as many picks as mosley in less than half the starts. His only awful game in pass coverage was against the broncos... his first ever start against peypey on the road before peypeys arm turned to mush. Sounds like you don't want to accept a 3rd rounder shaming your first round prize!

We count picks as the only thing? People are throwing around PFF numbers, well show the splits between run D and pass D for the LBs.

MechDX

Darren DeGaetano @DarrenDegaetano
· 13m 13 minutes ago
I have been told #Eagles head coach Chip Kelly has expressed interest in getting out of his contract.

JABEE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DAMN THIS TEAM TO HELL!! Damn them to HELL! Fuck Howie Roseman!

Roseman is a piece of shit.

DMczaf

· 13m 13 minutes ago
I have been told #Eagles head coach Chip Kelly has expressed interest in getting out of his contract.

Chip was walking down South Street and saw someone that looked like Josh Freeman.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
· 13m 13 minutes ago

:jnc

Dude has to be salty as fuck that Oregon is about to win a national championship.

Top Bottom