• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I have to be real here, I think it would be really cool to visit The House That Greg Built EVEN as a non-fan, there's more history there than the Space Needle that's for damn sure!!

I've had the honour of going to Lambeau to watch Brandon Weeden suck ass.

People were super nice there despite the fact I was a black cat. I was expecting tons of eznarks who would just shun me.

Sanjuro

I've had the honour of going to Lambeau to watch Brandon Weeden suck ass.

People were super nice there despite the fact I was a black cat. I was expecting tons of eznarks who would just shun me.

Come to Foxboro. We'll take you to the Bass Pro Shop and shoot ya.

rando14

3 Seahawk 1st teamers: Dong Sherman, Earl Thomas, and Bobby Wagner

Both SEA and PIT had 3, DAL leads the NFL with 4 (!!)

Greg

Maybe you will get the special message from Brent that includes a personal pic.
:jnc

that's the true Grand Prize

I have to be real here, I think it would be really cool to visit The House That Greg Built EVEN as a non-fan, there's more history there than the Space Needle that's for damn sure!!
you'd come back a changed man, ready to cheer for the Packers

Rob Gronkowski received all 50 votes for the AP All-Pro team. No other TE received a single vote.

GET GRONKED MOTHERFUCKERS! THE GOAT!

Rob_Gronkowski_Kittens_ESPN_The_Magazine_Photos.png

Sanjuro

I'm pretty sure at some point I will go to Foxboro for a game.

I heard it's hell to get into and out of though.

Not so much anymore. The old stadium used to be a trap, now it's a pretty reasonable delays during the heavy congestion.

It's just not near a major city. It's about 20-30 from Providence and Boston, so it's good or bad depending on your arrangements. For me it's perfect.

MechDX

http://pro32.ap.org/article/ap-all-pro-team-watt-gronkowski-unanimous-picks

NEW YORK (AP) — J.J. Watt found a unique way to make the 2014 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team announced Friday.

Houston's Watt was listed on all 50 ballots by a nationwide panel of media members who regularly cover the league, with 45 of the votes for defensive end and the other five for defensive tackle. So he actually was a first-team end and a second-team tackle in gaining his third straight selection.

Watt made first and second team at two positions.

Bow down!!

rando14

Interesting, not a single Bronco All-Pro. They have so much talent on that team, surprising to see not one

A little miffed Greg Olsen didn't even get one vote, but meh, what can you do.

Gronk deserved all 50 of those votes, he is leagues ahead of every other TE.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 9m9 minutes ago
Odell Beckham (1) was 5th in AP All-Pro voting behind Antonio Brown (49 votes), Dez Bryant (24), Jordy Nelson (15), Demaryius Thomas (11).

Ok, yeah sure.

Milchjon

this would be so amazing:
http://nfl.packers.com/fan_zone/con..._campaign=2014 Divisional Playoff Sweepstakes

if I don't win, maybe one of Packers-GAF can win!

. Eligibility: The Green Bay Packers Pro Shop Divisional Playoff Game Package Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, Canada, American Samoa, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherland, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Scotland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, US Virgin Islands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.

Yay! A chance to become Sanjuro 2.0!

No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner.

Awwwww. There goes my hope of exchanging it for a boatload of US beers :-(

Top Bottom