• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried friend...but she was busy so she said maybe this weekend :( I'm sorry!!!
It's okay friend.. I forgive you.
I'm a browns fan and used to disappointment. :)

Just try again later.. We need a Mrs. Trejo in the picture here. I believe in you.

I lost my footing getting out of my work truck which is pretty high and landed funny in a pothole. Shit sucks.
Foot injuries are the worst.. I hope you feel better.

Line_HTX

You should want your coaches to get promotions. Means they did a good job for your team and makes the vacated job more attractive.

Yeah, I guess you're right...

Wish he would stay longer, but all the best to him if he gets promoted to Defensive Coordinator.

Line_HTX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 2m2 minutes ago

Dolphins make it official, announce hire of Clyde Christensen as offensive coordinator

Good hire or what, Chris?

Greg

Packers QB Aaron Rodgers will not be participating in the Pro Bowl. The NFL has named Raiders QB Derek Carr as his replacement, announcing that Rodgers will not participate due to injury. No specifics were given.

Mary Kay Cabot ‏ @ MaryKayCabot 7s 7 seconds ago
# Browns have added longtime # NFL coach Al Saunders to their offensive staff, source tells http://cleveland.com

Josina Anderson ‏ @ JosinaAnderson 16s 16 seconds ago
I’m told Kirby Wilson has officially signed with the # Browns to become their running game coordinator. He is leaving the # Vikings.

Mary Kay Cabot ‏ @ MaryKayCabot 13s 13 seconds ago
# Browns are close to hiring Ray
Recent Browns stuffs

squicken

You are not in for the Doug Pederson experience? You and ez could root for the same team.

No strong opinion on Reich and Pederson, but it worries me that Reich was fired in SD and no one else interviewed Pederson. Also, the Eagles need some players and I'm not sure about the GM. I do think the defense could be very good. Schwartz is a smart guy who usually has a good defense on the field

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 2m2 minutes ago

Dolphins make it official, announce hire of Clyde Christensen as offensive coordinator

Good hire or what, Chris?

Brings experience and Gase also worked with Manning so there is a connection there. I'm ok with it, especially since Gase will still be calling plays and it's an upgrade from Lazor. I'm more concerned over the Oline coach they hired,

You are my Hue Hope Chris :)

<3

Jarate

Banned
Would not be shocked if Rodgers was injured during the season, even with an injury, all things considered he had a really good year considering how in shambles his offense was.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Red wine is Shit.

Eat shit you fool!

tumblr_n4aiucwyA41saykaxo4_r1_250.gif

Recent Browns stuffs

What's that I see BG?

PROSPERITY AHEAD!!!

anigif_original-grid-image-9845-1446063411-4.gif

MechDX

After thinking it through the Texans should hire Ted Johnson as linebackers coach just to see him and Wilfork in the same room together.

Why keeping Caldwell was the sane option for the Lions

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/...retained-future-sane-detroit-lions-head-coach

Great article on Coach Caldwell and the decision GM Bob Quinn made. It was the first of many moves he's made since like firing our strength coach for the last 15 years, who Matt Millen hired, and a member of the scouting department who was with the Lions for 30+ years.

On top of that Jim Bob Cooter is officially OC Jim Bob Cooter and we get DC Teryl Austin back.

This is with $20 Million of cap space with or without Megatron plus 11 draft picks.

Lots of reasons to be optimistic going into next season. We're right there just need to solidify the Defensive Tackle position and add some more depth into the offensive line.

Personally at #16 I'd draft BPA except at QB (obviously and RB). Yes, that includes WR but it'll be interesting to see what Bob Quinn does with all our cap space and draft picks.
This a great read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom