• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rvaan

Banned
He put his forearm on Cobb's throat but Cobb started that shit. Give them both a penalty and a warning. No need to eject him.

Milchjon

DJXuLLeVwAASXLs.jpg:large

I'm not going to claim the ejection was justified.

But I am going to claim that even if it wasn't, the Seahawks secondary still has about 16 games worth of owed ejections on their tab from past transgressions

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Steelers are gonna have to sure things up quite a bit if they're going to contend again. But tone down the penalties and you've got a blowout so I'm hoping they'll be able to get things right with a couple tweaks. Always good to get out with a win.

All that talk of "Rams tradition" was hilarious when they announced they were moving
They certainly have history here in Los Angeles but if it was the Raiders playing in the Coliseum today that place would be sold out or at least close to. Rams just aren't as popular as the silver and black.

I don't know how the Chargers think they're going to fare any better here than the Rams.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
They certainly have history here in Los Angeles but if it was the Raiders playing in the Coliseum today that place would be sold out or at least close to. Rams just aren't as popular as the silver and black.

I don't know how the Chargers think they're going to fare any better here than the Rams.
The Chargers just didn't want to get boxed out by 2 LA teams.

Vixdean

PSA for anyone using the Sunday Ticket streaming only subscription (for people who don't have DirecTV), you can get two streams playing at the same time by the doing the following: first login to one of the apps (I'm using the Android app casting to my TV) and start playing a game. Then, on a PC or Mac, go the DirecTV.com in a browser. Voila, you can watch two games (or a game + redzone) at the same time. You're welcome!

Grexeno

Positives for the Steelers today:

-Special teams TD!
-Antonio Brown is still Antonio Brown
-Sacks!
-TJ Watt!

Negatives:

-fucking penalties holy shit
-Le'veon definitely looked like a guy who missed all of training camp and the preseason

Beach

You mean the 50 year olds on the radio and media sources who kept telling me that the Rams back in LA is the best option for the NFL? No way.

PSA for anyone using the Sunday Ticket streaming only subscription (for people who don't have DirecTV), you can get two streams playing at the same time by the doing the following: first login to one of the apps (I'm using the Android app casting to my TV) and start playing a game. Then, on a PC or Mac, go the DirecTV.com in a browser. Voila, you can watch two games (or a game + redzone) at the same time. You're welcome!
I wish this worked for DirecTV subscriptions. Can't watch Redzone on the PC when somebody is using the Sunday Ticket app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom