• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Just got back into town from college station. Listened to the browns game on drive back. BG 8-8 is still alive!

Man. Pre snap you could see Sherman's studiousness. Post snap you could see he's lost a step
Tbh he looks a lot like Woodson did during his GB tenure to me. Still able to get it done, but not quite in the same way.

Of course, Woodson had superpowers in addition to coverage skills...

neoemonk

Hooray, a win. Sorry to Cards-GAF for being saddled with Palmer for the rest of the year.

It's a win in the home opener so I'll take it but aside from Golladay pulling together in the second half neither of these teams really impressed me much. Special teams injuries are going to be an underrated problem unless we manage to secure some other backup punter until Martin gets back. The defense played well and capitalized on Arizona's mistakes. Next Monday's going to be interesting, as it feels like we never play particularly well in the prime time games in recent years.

When I was a kid the Lions beat the Cowboys on Monday Night Football when the Cowboys were coming off of a Super Bowl so I'm now programmed to think that we are gods during prime time despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary in recent years.

cdyhybrid

Delicious

Mike Pereira @MikePereira 8m
In #SEAvsGB they missed the initial foul on Adams. And that was a block in the back on Rodgers? I don't think the play was well-officiated.

D7dJ7n1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom