• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
One of the waiters at the bar (I go alcohol free, Diet Pepsi, Medium Wings btw) saw me rocking my Stafford jersey and me cheering by myself essentially the whole game.

He's like "man I should've started Stafford, I started Marriota over him."

"It's all good bruh, but I've been telling people for years bruh. Stafford is the truth, he's been the truth since he came in the league. Learn from your mistakes, start him next week cause he's going to drop 5 TDs on the Giants on MNF."

Ps2c1kD.png

KaYotiX

Banned
One of the waiters at the bar (I go alcohol free, Diet Pepsi, Medium Wings btw) saw me rocking my Stafford jersey and me cheering by myself essentially the whole game.

"It's all good bruh, but I've been telling people for years bruh. Stafford is the truth, he's been the truth since he came in the league. Learn from your mistakes, start him next week cause he's going to drop 5 TDs on the Giants on MNF."

Must be something in the water over there.

cdyhybrid

Should've called the TO immediately. Come on.

Finally get a first down and they let time bleed off the clock before figuring out that they might want to try and get something going here.

Bronx-Man

Banned

Is this one of those "And that Marine's name? Albert Eistein" type emails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom