• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

I'm starting to think there's a reason McCarthy has only been to 1 Super Bowl despite having 2 hall of fame quarterbacks his whole head coaching career

Rvaan

Banned
I checked in on the Colts-Rams game and I guess the Texans aren't the worst team in the AFC south this week.
Edit: And as I typed that the Colts had one of the best kickers in NFL history doink a FG.

bndadm

I'm starting to think there's a reason McCarthy has only been to 1 Super Bowl despite having 2 hall of fame quarterbacks his whole head coaching career

You can blame a lot on Packers porous D but for too long the team has been on Aaron.
I would be excited to see what a new coach would spice up after all these years.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I feel sad now.

How many Lions fans in California are getting up and going to watch the game at 10 AM? Not many, I'll take my 6'5 ass by myself and have a good time. Plus I generally prefer to watch football by myself unless it's with someone who watches and knows the game.

Kevin White broke his collarbone and is going to be IR'd. Bears lost their two top receivers to IR (also Cam Meredith) a game into the year

kaiju

Our defense looks aight but my god our offense is trashhhhh
As I type that we give up a 1st down on a 3rd and 15 😥

Which is why we shouldn't be gambling on these 4th and shorts near midfield.

Both have ended up turning into points for the Panthers.

How many Lions fans in California are getting up and going to watch the game at 10 AM? Not many, I'll take my 6'5 ass by myself and have a good time. Plus I generally prefer to watch football by myself unless it's with someone who watches and knows the game.
I agree. If you can't have a good time by yourself then that's a problem. Plus if you want to you can always find someone to talk to in a bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom