• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

krnBwfH.png

Kevin White broke his collarbone and is going to be IR'd. Bears lost their two top receivers to IR (also Cam Meredith) a game into the year
Weird, I've done that before three times and thought he hurt his wrist on the play.
I should have known better.
Bears management is worse than the Bulls for letting Alshon go.

Rvaan

Banned
Kevin White broke his collarbone and is going to be IR'd. Bears lost their two top receivers to IR (also Cam Meredith) a game into the year

What's higher the number of games Kevin White has played for the Bears or the number of the QB has change in CHI since he was drafted?

Bronx-Man

Banned
In all seriousness, I think Dallas might finally be able to beat NY with this team if Odell really is out tonight. It'll be close though.

I just would like to understand his line of thinking. Assuming everything goes your way you hold them to a three and out, you have 20 seconds by the time they punt it after running the clock. Maybe you start with the ball at your own 20-30... if you're really fortunate and get a great return you're at the 50. Either way you have no timeouts, 20 seconds on the clock, and your offense has shown no indication it's going to be able to score fast. Perhaps you're hoping for some mistake ie a fumble, botched punt, etc, and you're thinking the odds of them scoring are minor enough that it's worth the risk? That's the only justification I can come up with.

Just call it even and start over in the second half. Now you've given the shittacular Seattle offense some confidence and your defense has bad mojo.

I actually like McCarthy overall but shit like that is infuriating.

Rvaan

Banned
This announce crew for the Colts-Rams game is ready for this to be over. They are talking about the beard that Goff's dad had when he played for the Astros. There's over 8 min left in the 3rd.

DMVfan123

Banned
In all seriousness, I think Dallas might finally be able to beat NY with this team if Odell really is out tonight. It'll be close though.

Yep, Dallas will beat New York and we will still have no idea who will win this division by the end of the year because the NFC East is a clusterfuck

KaYotiX

Banned
I just would like to understand his line of thinking. Assuming everything goes your way you hold them to a three and out, you have 20 seconds by the time they punt it after running the clock. Maybe you start with the ball at your own 20-30... if you're really fortunate and get a great return you're at the 50. Either way you have no timeouts, 20 seconds on the clock, and your offense has shown no indication it's going to be able to score fast. Perhaps you're hoping for some mistake ie a fumble, botched punt, etc, and you're thinking the odds of them scoring are minor enough that it's worth the risk? That's the only justification I can come up with.

Just call it even and start over in the second half. Now you've given the shittacular Seattle offense some confidence and your defense has bad mojo.

I actually like McCarthy overall but shit like that is infuriating.

I also feel like the defense was ready to just let it run out also. Hell Seattle sent players to locker room... Fucking McCarthy

Dominator

This announce crew for the Colts-Rams game is ready for this to be over. They are talking about the beard that Goff's dad had when he played for the Astros. There's over 8 min left in the 3rd.
It's a blowout and Vinatieri had just wiffed a field goal. I can't blame them.

What's higher the number of games Kevin White has played for the Bears or the number of the QB has change in CHI since he was drafted?

Neither, right now it's the same

He was drafted in 2015

He's played 5 games (one today, 4 in 2016)

5 QBs (Cutler, Clausen, Hoyer, Barkley, and Glennon) have started at least one game each since his draft

Rvaan

Banned
Neither, right now it's the same

He was drafted in 2015

He's played 5 games (one today, 4 in 2016)

5 QBs (Cutler, Clausen, Hoyer, Barkley, and Glennon) have started at least one game each since his draft

Jesus. I said that as a joke. I didn't think it was THAT bad for him. Thought he played more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom