• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

I didn't notice him in particular, but I guess that is a good thing because it means he didn't get beat. One thing I did notice and forgot to mention is the CBs had some good tackles in space on swing passes and the like. That was good to see.
Yeah. Outside of the TD play. The tackling was fine.

Furyous

That hit dirtier than fuck. Goodell needs to make an example out of this and do the NFL proper justice now let me get these fuego takes off real quick after getting off work:

This was a solid showing by the young rook. We only lost the game by three points and Corey did catch a pass with Joe Haden covering him. Deshone held on to the ball for far too long but that's to be expected. This game wasn't as bad as I thought it would be with Deshone's first start coming against one of the NFL's historically best defenses.

Is it me or does Carson look washed? I see early signs similar to Peyton Manning's performance falling off a damn cliff. This can't be happening and is an outlier. Carson gets his mojo back next week... I hope.

Gobias

Banned
Maybe Jerry Jones has high morals and disagrees with the NFL's decision so he is playing Zeke but not handing the ball off.

kmag

The Giants are pretty difficult to run on, especially through the middle. Snacks Harrison is a fucking black hole.

squicken

That hit dirtier than fuck. Goodell needs to make an example out of this and do the NFL proper justice now let me get these fuego takes off real quick after getting off work:

This was a solid showing by the young rook. We only lost the game by three points and Corey did catch a pass with Joe Haden covering him. Deshone held on to the ball for far too long but that's to be expected. This game wasn't as bad as I thought it would be with Deshone's first start coming against one of the NFL's historically best defenses.

Is it me or does Carson look washed? I see early signs similar to Peyton Manning's performance falling off a damn cliff. This can't be happening and is an outlier. Carson gets his mojo back next week... I hope.

I thought Palmer was done last year and now he is in Schaub territory, which is worse that Osweilerville but better than Savageland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom