• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Seattle fans really don't have any room to complain about bad officiating, but that negated pass interference touchdown was pretty terrible.

Talk radio will be pretty interesting tomorrow morning in Houston. I think people will be more worked up over the Texans loss than they were after Harvey. Only sort of joking

cdyhybrid

Seattle fans really don't have any room to complain about bad officiating, but that negated pass interference touchdown was pretty terrible.

fzFY0Pj.gif

Bob Pompeani @KDPomp
Ben Roethlisberger is NOW the winningest Quarterback in Cleveland Browns stadium history (since 1999)...More wins than any Browns QB
This high key sad
Dan Murphy
Dan Murphy @DMurph_BrownsPR
Isaiah Crowell moved into 9th place on the @Browns all-time rushing list, passing Bobby Mitchell
This low key sad
Just looking at this gif makes me feel awkward.
You're welcome

phanphare

Banned
good day for the panthers. mccaffrey looked good, it's nice that cam finally has a great pass catching back (semi related it was nice to see tolbert punch one in while shady was on the sideline lol). should help his completion percentage going forward.

also fuck the bears. you can't close that shit out?

Drakeon

It had a nice run, but the NFC West is back to being a laughingstock
Sigh, I'm sure the Seahawks will impress next week against the Niners if nothing else. Rams, who knows, but I was hopeful we could win in week 3 and now not so much. Cardinals look to have their window closing, Fitzgerald's done after this year, Palmer is washed up, and who knows if Arians sticks around. Niners clearly have a long way to go based on their dreadful performance today.

watershed

Banned
Pete Carroll needs to stop throwing shade at the Hawks defense and start calling out Russ, the playcalling, and the o-line more. Defense kept us in this game, offense accomplished nothing and Rus handed Greenbay their 1st td.

DMVfan123

Banned
I'd really like to have a Sunday Night Football intro that included a player from every team. That's not too much to ask for, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom