• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Stafford-WK1-Game-ball-768x432.jpg

Hey Scooter, this is the next generation of QBs led by Matthew Stafford and Jared Goff. :*)

Stafford is the WiiU version of Next Gen.

LionPride

Banned
Yeah, not sure how he thought that was a good idea.

"I have this really big secret, but I'm not going to tell you. Leave me alone now."
And then the shit wasn't a big secret if it's the whole, bigoted Texans owner is still a bigot

really, the donating $1 Million to Trump and the countless funds towards Anti-LGBT organizations ain't make ya say fuck the Texans

Pepiope

Tim McManus‏Verified account @Tim_McManus

Wentz was blitzed on a career high 47 percent of his dropbacks, per ESPN Stats & Info. Unfazed, he went 11-of-18 for 119 yards and a TD.

That's my QB

Beach

While there is no proof that McCarron is better than Kaep from what we've seen, to think the Bengals should sign Kaep to play over him is asinine. 2nd Round QB investment that teams have offered high picks for and future of franchise.

Bills and Jets are literally tanking to select a high QB in the draft next year so there QBs are pretty much irrelevant this year.

That really leaves the Colts and Texans as teams that really should have signed Kaep this offseason as far as starting QB is concerned. Ravens, Giants, Cardinals are lateral moves at best and wouldn't make sense given the weapons on the team.

Definitely is better than 95% of backups in the NFL though and should definitely be on a roster.

Would take him over Manuel and Cook for backups to Carr. Crabtree would jump off a bridge though hah

Aces&Eights

What's the statute of limitations on the TD/Incomplete call fiasco from that Seattle game? Because the refs in Green Bay sure seem to think it's Ok to still allow every PI in the world be used against them and not throw a flag.

What's the statute of limitations on the TD/Incomplete call fiasco from that Seattle game? Because the refs in Green Bay sure seem to think it's Ok to still allow every PI in the world be used against them and not throw a flag.

The NFL reviews the calls every week and comments on whether they thought it was correct or not. If that makes you feel better.

tmdorsey

This is funny because us Falcon fans thought the same thing last year in Seattle.

You guys have me confused as shit with this Texans shit. I'm guessing it's a joke but damn it's running like 200 posts deep now lol

Also anybody who's watched Eli's last 7 games and can't admit Kaep would be a significant upgrade is fucking delusional. Eli's gone and he's not coming back. Give it up.

tr4nce 26

Banned
David Johnson's injury literally just took all the joy and excitement I had for watching this Cardinals team. I know one player does not dictate the entire team but the way that Carson is throwing the ball, it sure seems like it is going to be another disappointing season.

Fantasy owners everywhere regretting that #1 pick.

cdyhybrid

David Johnson's injury literally just took all the joy and excitement I had for watching this Cardinals team. I know one player does not dictate the entire team but the way that Carson is throwing the ball, it sure seems like it is going to be another disappointing season.

Fantasy owners everywhere regretting that #1 pick.
I don't blame you. That offense is going to be hard to watch. Almost as bad as Seattle's.

As a season ticket holder since 2002, I want to know if some shady dealings are going on. Can someone PM the apparent rumor?

He is just saying that they are playing hardball with Brown due to the owner being a racist piece of shit is all.

Which really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone considering the owner.

Name that qb:

Code:
26/39	187	4.8	0	2
Tyrod?

Correct. 39 passes for 187 yards. Checkdown Charlie would also be acceptable.
Damn..

You guys have me confused as shit with this Texans shit. I'm guessing it's a joke but damn it's running like 200 posts deep now lol
It is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom