• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishwalla

Banned
Man if you guys are stressing about the impact there is when Brady is absent from the team, just wait until he retires. It's coming, we all know it.

Dishwalla

Banned
A realist. I know he wants to play until he's 50 or whatever, but that ain't happening. Even if he does he's just delaying the inevitable, there's gonna be a collapse for the Pats sometime in the future.

Tom Penny

Thursday night preview .. photo bucket is poop..

7347F3BA-1C2F-4AFE-A466-DE3F2DAF9099.jpg

Can't wait for Kick-off tomorrow and first sunday of football! SNF is gonna be tight!

Can't wait to see Cowboys to knock off Giants this season.

Chris R

Chargers put single game tickets up for sale direct from them!

Still fucking $250 after fees for the cheapest seat :( :( :(

Don't think I'll be able to swing that for a game as awesome as it would be to watch an NFL game at Stubhub

foppy79

Oh yay, an eagles game I can watch in western pa... While I'm in West Chester.

Man if you guys are stressing about the impact there is when Brady is absent from the team, just wait until he retires. It's coming, we all know it.
I'll be out of college by the time that happens

And as for Brady's impact on the team, he's great, one of the best QBs of his generation, but let's not act like he's the entire offense like Rodgers is. Belicheck is the best coach in the NFL,
whether or not it's because of his cheating is not my argument
with a system that aids his QBs. Rodgers is the reason Mike McCarthy still has a job, and if you replace him with a, say, Mike Tomlin, you might have a similar situation to New England right now.

Tom Brady -> Jimmy G will be like Brett Favre -> Aaron Rodgers
With the way they're hanging onto him, he probably is.

I salute you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom