• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

this_guy

Why are weekly NFL threads banished to Community but weekend box office threads are on the main forum despite even being more inclusive? 🤔

That's a good point.

I think both communities can agree that currently the Patriots are the worst team in the league.

BigAT

P71223j.gif

Football.

I don't understand gambling advice that references what a team has done historically. What does it matter that Pittsburgh has covered five of the last six home openers?

Helps make some decisions that are more split decision types. Like if you saw Ben's general stats the last few years you'd think he's played pretty well over the course of the season, but when you get into more advanced metrics, you can see he's absolutely phenomenal at home, and one of the worst QBs in the league on the road. For gamblers every little bit of info or trend is going to help.

effzee

Gonna have to miss the game but go iggles

I'll miss the eagles game too, but it's only Washington. This will be easier than last season against the browns.

WTF?

How you are all missing week 1? And LOL the Racists have owned the Eagles for 3 seasons now. Eagles winning would be an upset.

They really need it though because they won't be able to stop Alex Smith and the Chiefs aerial attack next week.

MechDX

New Texans kicker John Christian Ka'iminoeauloameka'ikeokekumupa'a "Ka'imi" Fairbairn shall be known forth as "5-0"

Dega ordering his jersey now

Afrikan

Wassup with Raiders placing Seabass on IR? Didn't he hold out and show up at the laat second? Only lost one 1mill.. was worth it if he knew he wasn't going to last the season...lol

What do people reckon the best and tightest divisions are in NFL are?

NFC East and AFC West are my picks.

Worst are AFC East and NFC West(Cardinals are sometimes ok tho).

And it's good to see Romo there instead of the dull Phil Sims.

Bitanator

What do people reckon the best and tightest divisions are in NFL are?

NFC East and AFC West are my picks.

Worst are AFC East and NFC West(Cardinals are sometimes ok tho).

And it's good to see Romo there instead of the dull Phil Sims.

Nfc east is always tight even if they are not the most talented. Though this year I really think there is potential for three 10-6 teams in the division. It will be a fun season to watch

3N16MA

Banned
Why are weekly NFL threads banished to Community but weekend box office threads are on the main forum despite even being more inclusive? 🤔

We welcome everyone to the BO thread. Most of it is random film conversation after Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom