• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so NFL has in someway fucked up the Gamepass in Europe service for much worse,

Earlier it was by far the best way to watch live games and VOD games of any service out there that shows games. You had live games with ad breaks from the american network that shows the game, you had full VoD broadcasts of games with the ads edited out and you had condensed games.

Now they have removed commercials for TNF and SNF games, instead you will just stare at a "be back soon" screen for that entire run of commercials ~2-5 mins wich a very dull viewing experience (MLB.tv). Now they wont edit out the ad breaks on any VoD games at all, not the "be back soon" screen either (WTF WHY).

Now they have only condensed games left. That runs for ~10-15 mins longer.

Oh and video quality was better too.

Pretty bummed out by these dumbass decisions, why make something thats really fucking good - something that's supbar - average at best. Some companies just can't help themselves. Idiots.

Yup. Was on the fence about renewing my gamepass subscription because I was sick of all the fuckery around the NFL but trying Gamepass during the preseason made my decision for me.

They made the whole experience so much worse than it used to be, it's just not worth the money now.

Slo

DJVnjUuX0AAQ8hF.jpg

It was a rodent on rodent assault!

Mindlog

There's a growing chance that the Buc-Chicago game is also cancelled, postponed or moved.
Lots of BucsGAF in the path. Stay safe.
Even you Gotor.
I'm supposed to fly back home to Atlanta on Monday.........

:(
And it slowed down since. "Irma, you fucking up."
Also fucked up, Ohio State.

Yup. Was on the fence about renewing my gamepass subscription because I was sick of all the fuckery around the NFL but trying Gamepass during the preseason made my decision for me.

They made the whole experience so much worse than it used to be, it's just not worth the money now.

Well i am still going for it since its the only viable way to watch football in europe as a football fanatic. Im just pissed they have made a great service for worse for reason unclear.

How come Eli has like 80 million more in career earnings than Rodgers
Eli's rookie contract was 6 years 54 million

Rodgers' was 5 years 7 million

Plus playing in NY and winning an extra super bowl probably got him a lot more in endorsements and whatnot, so outside of his playing contract he probably made a decent amount more than rodgers.

Rvaan

Banned
I am ready for the Tom Savage Era to begin.
Because the sooner it starts the sooner the Deshaun Watson Era starts!

gutshot

The Eagles inactives includes most of their 2017 draft.

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
#Eagles inactives: Shelton Gibson, Rasul Douglas, Donnel Pumphrey, Dexter McDougle, Steven Means, Chance Warmack, Elijah Qualls.

Dave Zangaro @DZangaroCSN
The #Eagles have just two draft picks active: Derek Barnett and Mack Hollins.

Gigglepoo

I don't understand gambling advice that references what a team has done historically. What does it matter that Pittsburgh has covered five of the last six home openers?

Beach

Why are weekly NFL threads banished to Community but weekend box office threads are on the main forum despite even being more inclusive? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom