• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Rob Ryan doesn't have a job.
iilzuIw3GR3T4.gif

JCizzle

A 76 min game in that altitude before (likely) playing an uptempo NE team in Foxboro... Good luck with that shit Ravens. Yikes.

LJ11

Challenge accepted.

Cool. Don't bitch out with an alt account!

I'll take that bet and i will add that if the Falcons lose i won't ever sign my name again!

DCX

I'll take the no sign part of that bet, you should still be able to post however even though you don't post much in this thread.

Edit: Actually, going forward you should sign your posts Falcons Suck. That would be fair I think.

Look at this:

9F2Qj.jpg

What's with Atlanta teams being boring and unfun to watch? is it the dome? the unis? their soft scheds? I haven't had fun watching an ATL game since the Dirty Bird was in town.

ari

Banned
Cool. Don't bitch out with an alt account!

I'll take the no sign part of that bet, you should still be able to post however even though you don't post much in this thread.

Edit: Actually, going forward you should sign your posts Falcons Suck. That would be fair I think.

Fuck that favoritism shit. If i can't post here, he can't either if the falcons lose. Same with Vesmir and you when the seabitches lose.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I don't disagree, but the loss wasn't all on him. Maybe now that he's been hit by a lightning bolt, Texans fans can shut the fuck up and move on. I have never seen so much whining about shit that happened in the past. Texans gaf is alright in my book, but the fixation on this annoys me to no end, especially since he's not a fucking Colt anymore. Fixate on Luck for crying out loud.

You talking about Texans-age here? I don't think about Manning much at all anymore. I wanted the Texans to sign him :\ I do fixate on Luck now and already hate him hah

I despise fucking Jacoby Jones.

congrats FMT, I believed in Kap!

Also good luck tomorrow my fellow Texans-age... Using the great words of someone playing for a certain Boston team "anything is possible!!!!!"

Fuck that favoritism shit. If i can't post here, he can't either if the falcons lose. Same with Vesmir and you when the seabitches lose.
Whoa, you don't get to take out random posters with you as collateral.

Unless you do, in which case I nominate heavy.

Rorschach

You talking about Texans-age here? I don't think about Manning much at all anymore. I wanted the Texans to sign him :\ I do fixate on Luck now and already hate him hah

He was talking to squicken, so maybe he meant all the TexansColtsRamsJetsetc fans.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Just to step back for a second...

Seahawks are arguably the worst team left since they aren't at home. But they will still beat the falcons. How is it that bandwagon got so big and has mods and ex mods on it? Crazy.
Excuse me, sir, but somebody so ignorant and unlearned as to call me a bandwagoner shouldn't be calling other NFL Gaffers bandwagoners.

brentech

I feel better after a long ride on my cycling trainer. My head has cleared.
I look forward to (hopefully) interesting games. Can just await the draft now and hope for some Ted Thompson magic.

Rorschach

Just to step back for a second...

Excuse me, sir, but somebody so ignorant and unlearned as to call me a bandwagoner shouldn't be calling other NFL Gaffers bandwagoners.

I've never seen you in here before. Bish should be a Bills fan as it's the only Canadian team in the NFL!

Godslay

Banned

congrats FMT, I believed in Kap!

Also good luck tomorrow my fellow Texans-age... In the great words of someone playing for a certain Boston team "anything is possible!!!!!"

Fair enough, blanket statement is a blanket statement. Apologies.

KaYotiX

Banned
I feel better after a long ride on my cycling trainer. My head has cleared.
I look forward to (hopefully) interesting games. Can just await the draft now and hope for some Ted Thompson magic.

Yup, ive calmed down also. Was a good year overall despite all the injuries we had. Till next year :)

Now ill just play Madden and win the super bowl every year :p

I don't disagree, but the loss wasn't all on him. Maybe now that he's been hit by a lightning bolt, Texans fans can shut the fuck up and move on. I have never seen so much whining about shit that happened in the past. Texans gaf is alright in my book, but the fixation on this annoys me to no end, especially since he's not a fucking Colt anymore. Fixate on Luck for crying out loud.
Peyton Manning is a-ok in my book. I was pulling for him to win.

Top Bottom