• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

As falcons fans, you have to take that bet if you have any shred of faith left in your team. This is essentially the super bowl for them.

I am also a falcons fan, but I never post so my entry into the bet would be meaningless.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fair enough, blanket statement is a blanket statement. Apologies.

No problem. You're one of the good guys here. Sorry about your team. Best of luck next year!

Miguel

Deliver us, your unworthy followers, unto the promised land. To mighty Schaub, we pray.

:jnc

that avatar

Tomorrow we truly are all Texans fans.

Hopefully the superbowl will be between Kaep and Schaub

The battle of the ugly quaterbacks

You unholy team crossed the line first. You squeezed the NFL fan and you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.

That man is named Schuab.

Oh shit, we need a jokerized picture of Schaub now.
:jnc I can't keep up with all the applications. We're going to celebrate our SB victory with so much BBQ at the Rodeo cookoff next month.

As falcons fans, you have to take that bet if you have any shred of faith left in your team. This is essentially the super bowl for them.

I am also a falcons fan, but I never post so my entry into the bet would be meaningless.

Agree with this.
I wanted to take it but realize I'm a nobody here so it would be kind of callous and meaningless to involve myself.

Glad other people are taking it though. Falcons fans tired of being treated as a bye week and treated like a joke. Blood will be shed.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Same to you. I'm neutral tomorrow, just hope it's a competitive game. Even so, good luck.

Now I'm out!

Thanks! Yep I at least hope they show up tomorrow and give the Pats a good game no matter the outcome. Last time was pathetic.

"If the Texans somehow pull off a victory against the Pats, they'll have home field for the AFC championship won't they? "

Yes.

Thanks! Yep I at least hope they show up tomorrow and give the Pats a good game no matter the outcome. Last time was pathetic.

"If the Texans somehow pull off a victory against the Pats, they'll have home field for the AFC championship won't they? "

Yes.
Yeah if we can keep it between 10 points I'll be happy. That ass whooping last time got me super embarrassed.

squicken

Agree with this.
I wanted to take it but realize I'm a nobody here so it would be kind of callous and meaningless to involve myself.

Glad other people are taking it though. Falcons fans tired of being treated as a bye week. Blood will be shed.

You aren't a nobody, and these bets are dumb. If FMT would have just been on time with his poop stuff none of this would have happened

He calls plays. Called plays today. He had the card in the booth.

Like actually called plays or sat in Harbaugh's lap while he pretended to let him drive?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

fuck you mike mccarthy you fat piece of shit i hope they name a street after you in that shit hole town and i'm glad you're such a horrible fucking coach that you let erron rodgers tell you who should be returning punts thanks for that you fucking coward, fuck you BJ raji you dumb motherfucker thanks for the offsides penalty this wasn't a state farm commercial you're the 2nd most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you AJ hawk you mask lookin bitch i want to throw up everytime i see your disfigured face and you are the most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you charles woodson OMG DID YOU GUYS HEAR WOODSON IS BACK HEY GUYS WOODSON IS BACK GUYS GUESS WHAT CHARLES WOODSON IS BACK OMFG WOODSON IS BACK, fuck you clay matthews real hot pic when kap was shoving his dick down your D's throat all game cut your hair you fucking PED'ing bitch long hair is for girls, fuck you greg jennings you sorry ass bitch go shove an old spice deodorant stick up your cunt, fuck you erron you fucking bet welching loser that's all you'll ever be i hope all your stupid ass friends from chico came to see you get skull fucked you are the most unclutch "elite" QB in the history of the league you sure made the niners pay for not drafting your sorry ass, fuck you dujuan harris LOL who? who the fuck is this? fucking dumb ass bitch, fuck you jermichael finley you stupid piece of shit you were silent as usual in the biggest game of the year enjoy your new team, fuck you green bay you piece of shit racist town i hope you enjoy the taste of colins dick, fuck you talking heads at espn and nfln U BETTER CHANGE UP THE GAME PLAN CAUSE GOLDENBOY RODGERS GONNA PICK YOU APART I GUARANTEE IT!, and finally eat a bag of dicks to all the shit talking niner haters here at nfl-age! SUCK OUR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!

NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!1

Miguel

Jacoby Jones just might be my favorite Raven right now. Sorry Houston.
You think this can last? There's a storm coming, Larry. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live with Jacoby and think he won't hurt you like the rest of us.

Makes sense that Detroit has the post season record for most yards in the game. New Orleans never punted that game.
*this was a stat brought up on NFL Primetime which showed Green Bay 4th for there performance tonight*
Even in the post season we have bad records.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

fuck you mike mccarthy you fat piece of shit i hope they name a street after you in that shit hole town and i'm glad you're such a horrible fucking coach that you let erron rodgers tell you who should be returning punts thanks for that you fucking coward, fuck you BJ raji you dumb motherfucker thanks for the offsides penalty this wasn't a state farm commercial you're the 2nd most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you AJ hawk you mask lookin bitch i want to throw up everytime i see your disfigured face and you are the most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you charles woodson OMG DID YOU GUYS HEAR WOODSON IS BACK HEY GUYS WOODSON IS BACK GUYS GUESS WHAT CHARLES WOODSON IS BACK OMFG WOODSON IS BACK, fuck you clay matthews real hot pic when kap was shoving his dick down your D's throat all game cut your hair you fucking PED'ing bitch long hair is for girls, fuck you greg jennings you sorry ass bitch go shove an old spice deodorant stick up your cunt, fuck you erron you fucking bet welching loser that's all you'll ever be i hope all your stupid ass friends from chico came to see you get skull fucked you are the most unclutch "elite" QB in the history of the league you sure made the niners pay for not drafting your sorry ass, fuck you dujuan harris LOL who? who the fuck is this? fucking dumb ass bitch, fuck you jermichael finley you stupid piece of shit you were silent as usual in the biggest game of the year enjoy your new team, fuck you green bay you piece of shit racist town i hope you enjoy the taste of colins dick, fuck you talking heads at espn and nfln U BETTER CHANGE UP THE GAME PLAN CAUSE GOLDENBOY RODGERS GONNA PICK YOU APART I GUARANTEE IT!, and finally eat a bag of dicks to all the shit talking niner haters here at nfl-age! SUCK OUR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

And here I was about to say something about scat making you not post tonight. Here Here!

Canuck76

Banned
Ravens i don't think can be stopped at this point. That D's playing well above their capabilities. Offense didn't even play that well yet they still were able to take one in Denver. What can they do when they actually run the ball well?

Patriots are the only team that could stop them yet i think the Ravens will be ecstatic to redeem themselves.

I just think this was probably the toughest game they'll have to play until the superbowl. This Denver team was stacked and coming in hot. They showed they could gut it out when needed. Flacco can deliver like a football messiah. Defense played a lot of snaps. Still were able to stop Pey-pey consistently. I don't know man.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Fucking amazing at a bar and laughing my ass off because of this. Fucking godly.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yep there it is. The low part of my sports year. Nowhere to go but up'

Matrix

Yeah if we can keep it between 10 points I'll be happy. That ass whooping last time got me super embarrassed.

Yea and the letterman jackets made it even worse. I don't think they all wore them this time lol

Just give me a good game (find your damn O again) and play with everything you got, don't shit the bed and get blown out twice in the same season against the same team who has no secondary.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

Thank you FMT lol

Afrikan

colinlol.gif

"Dooooon't Sleep on me, I told you."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Rodgers is back to "elite" :((((((

Narag

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That's the stuff.

KaYotiX

Banned
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dagger....... :(

So what I saw today,

Manning f'd up for letting coach being conservative at the end of each half and niners aren't just a defensive team anymore. Damn lost money today but NFC looks like it's gonna repeat unless Brady gets his $hit straight. Brothers matchup

mr2xxx

Banned
Nice to see FMT back in form. Also why couldn't Bears GAf and Patriots Gaf bet for NFL Gaf bans, knock out one these horrible fan bases.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So how soon can we expect to hear whether or not there will be coaching changes? I'd like to get someone like Lovie Smith wrapped up ASAP.

Top Bottom