• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

LJ11 said:

lets make a real bet. loser can't post in the nfl thread ever again.

I'll take the Seahawks

ierweDDgnmXYG.jpg

Ugh, we can't lose you LJ! GO SEAHAWKS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

fuck you mike mccarthy you fat piece of shit i hope they name a street after you in that shit hole town and i'm glad you're such a horrible fucking coach that you let erron rodgers tell you who should be returning punts thanks for that you fucking coward, fuck you BJ raji you dumb motherfucker thanks for the offsides penalty this wasn't a state farm commercial you're the 2nd most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you AJ hawk you mask lookin bitch i want to throw up everytime i see your disfigured face and you are the most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you charles woodson OMG DID YOU GUYS HEAR WOODSON IS BACK HEY GUYS WOODSON IS BACK GUYS GUESS WHAT CHARLES WOODSON IS BACK OMFG WOODSON IS BACK, fuck you clay matthews real hot pic when kap was shoving his dick down your D's throat all game cut your hair you fucking PED'ing bitch long hair is for girls, fuck you greg jennings you sorry ass bitch go shove an old spice deodorant stick up your cunt, fuck you erron you fucking bet welching loser that's all you'll ever be i hope all your stupid ass friends from chico came to see you get skull fucked you are the most unclutch "elite" QB in the history of the league you sure made the niners pay for not drafting your sorry ass, fuck you dujuan harris LOL who? who the fuck is this? fucking dumb ass bitch, fuck you jermichael finley you stupid piece of shit you were silent as usual in the biggest game of the year enjoy your new team, fuck you green bay you piece of shit racist town i hope you enjoy the taste of colins dick, fuck you talking heads at espn and nfln U BETTER CHANGE UP THE GAME PLAN CAUSE GOLDENBOY RODGERS GONNA PICK YOU APART I GUARANTEE IT!, and finally eat a bag of dicks to all the shit talking niner haters here at nfl-age! SUCK OUR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!

NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!1

hxyjz.gif

squicken

So how soon can we expect to hear whether or not there will be coaching changes? I'd like to get someone like Lovie Smith wrapped up ASAP.

Next week is the big week. Owners and coaches have to move soon b/c assistants are disappearing. I think Lovie is probably still a HC candidate, but as I've noted a few times, I don't think defensive coaches have much chance at getting hired.

JCizzle

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

fuck you mike mccarthy you fat piece of shit i hope they name a street after you in that shit hole town and i'm glad you're such a horrible fucking coach that you let erron rodgers tell you who should be returning punts thanks for that you fucking coward, fuck you BJ raji you dumb motherfucker thanks for the offsides penalty this wasn't a state farm commercial you're the 2nd most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you AJ hawk you mask lookin bitch i want to throw up everytime i see your disfigured face and you are the most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you charles woodson OMG DID YOU GUYS HEAR WOODSON IS BACK HEY GUYS WOODSON IS BACK GUYS GUESS WHAT CHARLES WOODSON IS BACK OMFG WOODSON IS BACK, fuck you clay matthews real hot pic when kap was shoving his dick down your D's throat all game cut your hair you fucking PED'ing bitch long hair is for girls, fuck you greg jennings you sorry ass bitch go shove an old spice deodorant stick up your cunt, fuck you erron you fucking bet welching loser that's all you'll ever be i hope all your stupid ass friends from chico came to see you get skull fucked you are the most unclutch "elite" QB in the history of the league you sure made the niners pay for not drafting your sorry ass, fuck you dujuan harris LOL who? who the fuck is this? fucking dumb ass bitch, fuck you jermichael finley you stupid piece of shit you were silent as usual in the biggest game of the year enjoy your new team, fuck you green bay you piece of shit racist town i hope you enjoy the taste of colins dick, fuck you talking heads at espn and nfln U BETTER CHANGE UP THE GAME PLAN CAUSE GOLDENBOY RODGERS GONNA PICK YOU APART I GUARANTEE IT!, and finally eat a bag of dicks to all the shit talking niner haters here at nfl-age! SUCK OUR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!

yes. yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Fjordson

Just got back from Candlestick. What a game. Was nervous as hell after that pick six like four plays in. Kaepernick was a beast after that, though. Amazing performances from him, Crabbles, and Gore offensively. Defense played solid as well.

Not sure who I want to win tomorrow. Playing in Atlanta will be tough, but Seattle kicked our ass a few weeks ago.

JCizzle

Just got back from Candlestick. What a game. Was nervous as hell after that pick six like four plays in. Kaepernick was a beast after that, though. Amazing performances from him, Crabbles, and Gore offensively. Defense played solid as well.

Not sure who I want to win tomorrow. Playing in Atlanta will be tough, but Seattle kicked our ass a few weeks ago.

How was the place? Bet it must have been going wild beating those GB shits for a change in the playoffs.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
The idea of thread ban betting with unequal sides is retarded. Why should more people get the boot if they lose if nothing more is gained if they win?

bigosc2k

Banned
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This is why I love you man

The idea of thread ban betting with unequal sides is retarded. Why should more people get the boot if they lose if nothing more is gained if they win?

Well I think its based on the community's perception of the value of the posters making the bet. One poster could easily be worth multiple other posters based on various factors.

edit: It's all subjective of course and only accounts for the perception of the people currently posting their opinions of said posters.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Well I think its based on the community's perception of the value of the posters making the bet. One poster could easily be worth multiple other posters based on various factors.
There isn't any weighting going on. Ari gets booted on one side, and more are volunteering to get booted on the other. Dumb.

If Ari is going to keep multiple people out he better be willing to put his GAF account itself on the line.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Next week is the big week. Owners and coaches have to move soon b/c assistants are disappearing. I think Lovie is probably still a HC candidate, but as I've noted a few times, I don't think defensive coaches have much chance at getting hired.

Which is why I'm 90% certain Green Bay will keep Capers for one more season. I would like a big hire but there's not a lot of quality talent on Green Bays defense that I think that could fly as the excuse for one more season.

ari

Banned
There isn't any weighting going on. Ari gets booted on one side, and more are volunteering to get booted on the other. Dumb.

If Ari is going to keep multiple people out he better be willing to put his GAF account itself on the line.

Ari didn't make the bet, LJ11 did.

Fjordson

How was the place? Bet it must have been going wild beating those GB shits for a change in the playoffs.
It was great. It was quiet early when we were down after Kap threw the INT, but the crowd got into it after that.

The best moment was Kaepernick's 56 yard TD run. The fake was so good that it seemed like most of the stadium was clueless until Kap was past the secondary :lol it was such a sudden burst of cheers once I and everyone around me realized what was happening.

Vesmir

Banned

its ari and dcx (plus no more DCX sigging) vs LJ and myself. not exactly even in terms of poster importance (losing LJ would be horrible) but even in numbers

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I saw how it happened. LJ11 laid down the challenge, Ari accepted, and now there is talk of others joining the bet which is what I'm criticizing.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

KcU3n.gif

mr2xxx

Banned
Bet should of been if Ari loses he goes to black Gaf and writes an essay on why RG3 is a Uncle Tom. If LJ loses he becomes Ari's personal scout, breaking down film on any player of Aris selection and writing weekly reports to appease Bears Gaf.

Top Bottom