• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

I was driving my bugatti today and started thinking about These Alabama teams, and started to wonder if we are witnessing history. I mean with the level of NFl talent on these teams, are we gonna talk about these Bama teams like we do the U (Miami)? I'm guessing the dynasty talk is gonna start up soon if it already hasn't.
Go Trent!

effzee

Anyone else feel bad for Madden in that new commercial about some contest?

Looks like he is really struggling to even talk.

JCizzle

Erin Andrews will be on the Niners sidelines, likely because she's infatuated with the more manly QB with tats.

GB gets Pam.

squicken

I was driving my bugatti today and started thinking about These Alabama teams, and started to wonder if we are witnessing history. I mean with the level of NFl talent on these teams, are we gonna talk about these Bama teams like we do the U (Miami)? I'm guessing the dynasty talk is gonna start up soon if it already hasn't.
Go Trent!

b/c of the fleeting nature of everything, they won't be discussed like those teams. heck the aj mccarron GF thing gets more pub than Saban and his legacy. to bama fans it matters, but everyone else just moves on to the next piece of entertainment

Talon

Speaking of Rob Ryan - there were two plays in the Atl-Dal game where they played a 3-2-6 grouping and only rushed one guy. The result, Matt Ryan had 15 years to find Julio Jones 25 yards down the field.

Rob Ryan - trying to prove his brilliance with idiotic plays since 2008.

eznark

Banned
Go Trent!

Not until the sanctions and vacated wins start rolling in.

squicken

ruslol08lzu.jpg

I love DJ Smith.
He wasn't great in that game though, I'll give you that.

Tramon played like shit, I'm not even being hard on him.

On what planet? Guy takes shit angles and is slower than a Sconnie running the 40 yard dash.
DJ Smith is afraid to take on a block. It's not his fault; he's undersized. He was getting better at it before he got hurt. But, Jones is bigger and more willing to stand his ground. We need guys who do their job, not head for the hills when a lineman is coming.

Tramon was such garbage that game. Him retreating whenever a blocker comes near hasn't changed, but early in the year he seemed scared of receivers running routes as well.

squicken

I'm taking Seattle over the Fraudcons.

Who wouldn't? Falcons couldn't stop a bunch of bad teams from running the ball and that is what SEA does. Nolan can scheme up whatever he wants in coverage, but it doesn't matter, b/c Russell doesn't read defenses so he can't get confused. First look isn't there he bails out and the WRs find soft spots as he buys time. Falcons have no pass rush so he'll have even more time

And since Sherman and Browner don't get called for holding, and Sherman can legit shut down either of the two WRs, they can cover long enough to make Ryan get jumpy and start throwing picks

Kacar

Go Browns! I've lurked here for awhile and share the forum wide hatred for anything big ben related.

I live in Tennessee so I don't usually get to watch many complete Browns games but I watch Redzone every Sunday. I'm just hoping to see a pro championship before I die (I root for all the Cleveland pro teams).

Godslay

Banned
Go Browns! I've lurked here for awhile and share the forum wide hatred for anything big ben related.

I live in Tennessee so I don't usually get to watch many complete Browns games but I watch Redzone every Sunday. I'm just hoping to see a pro championship before I die (I root for all the Cleveland pro teams).

Sure, now that the Browns are rounding the corner to the draft the lifelongs start to show up! I'm on to you!

Welcome!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

WELCOME! WELCOME!

Welcome to Browns-GAF brother! :D

squicken

Welcome. Anyone who hates the rapist is alright by me

jakncoke

Banned

tumblr_lyj4tsqLJx1qm89nq.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I think Aaron fucked beadle (gently while sobbing of course).

Beadle isn`t looking as hot as she used to IMO. I saw her on NBC sports channel and her neck area looked like that of a 50 year old lady.

She still looks good but Erin Andrews is a goddess. I`m not really into blondes but holy shit Erin is one of the most beautiful women on this planet.

She`s a great sideline reporter as well.

Yes yes , Browns GAF is gathering for the Offseason attack on the thread.

Welcome!

Top Bottom