• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

being a dolphin fan is the same thing

Better then being a jags fan

image.php

I was half wrong. Rams will pass on Clowney if he is there and they are stuck at 2. But probably for Matthews

Let's not fight. So few of us Manziel believers. I would expect good things if he ends up in CLE, though I am not sure Farmer likes that kind of QB
Staff values mobile Qbs, I'm back to having hope Manziel could be the pick. I haven't really waived much on Qb being the first pick. I like Teddy and Bortles too.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't think we'll survive until the draft.

Someone must be sacrificed to our blood god.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

BigAT

"The two rape scandals I know of involving college football currently are: FSU and Vandy. PSU hires FSU's former president and Vandy's Franklin"

:jaknrape

I have concluded that Rhianna is an attractive human female as she is in shape and is sexually desirable however my internal operating system deems her to be decidedly average looking.

I have concluded that Rhianna is an attractive human female as she is in shape and is sexually desirable however my internal operating system deems her to be decidedly average looking.

I agree, I would totally have sex with her but she's not omg beautiful like some guys make her seem, but you know different tastes and all that.

Wes

venison crêpe
McShay and Kiper both have the same Top 5? Hmmm.

1. Clowney
2. Robinson
3. Watkins
4. Manziel
5. Mack

I'm assuming the full thing was already posted?

Top Bottom