• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Hello NFL-GAF, just got back from radio city and unfortunately, I wasnt able to secure a wristband for day one tomorrow. Got there at 6:30 and I was already in the standby group. A lot of people for there really early. On the hand I did get to meet the Commish, Rich Risen and Barry Sanders. And I'll be there for day two on Friday at least.

Fantomex

Hello NFL-GAF, just got back from radio city and unfortunately, I wasnt able to secure a wristband for day one tomorrow. Got there at 6:30 and I was already in the standby group. A lot of people for there really early. On the hand I did get to meet the Commish, Rich Risen and Barry Sanders. And I'll be there for day two on Friday at least.

That's cool man. Was Goodell really big in person?

Fox318

JIoP8IN.jpg

squicken

wow. day 2 and meeting barry is better than tickets to see a bunch of linemen get drafted

So just got home and I've never seen so many conflicting reports/rumors about the draft. I don't think anyone really knows what the Browns are doing tomorrow.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So just got home and I've never seen so many conflicting reports/rumors about the draft. I don't think anyone really knows what the Browns are doing tomorrow.

I don't think anybody knows what anybody is doing in the draft tomorrow.

Teams have gotten better about leaks and there is just a lack of elite talent anywhere. It's crazy how nobody has any real idea what even the first few picks will look like.

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/561

LAST DAY TO JOIN THE GAF DRAFT PREDICTION THINGY!!

Name = The NeoGAF Draft (Shirtless Edition) is born!

Password = Fatfort (with the capital)

Might as well post it again.

can't get it to work. it's not accepting that sign in name

NOTSportsCenter ‏@NOTSportsCenter 12h

Quentin Groves on his solicitation arrest: "I need prostitutes because I'm tired of women laughing at me when I say I play for the #Browns."

lol

Lunchbox

Banned
Patriots best player was a free agent

caeaXrH.jpg

Bill will draft a Tackle and try to turn him into a kicker.

looking at your history of first round tightends, jets wanted our TightEnd West coast hybrid offense before bill invented it

then went on to buttfumble it

squicken

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 4m
Source I trust: "plug Eddie Lacy into Rams for your little mock draft thingy and Te'o in with the Vikings." I wasn't going to but now I will

Time to hammer a nail into my dick

Bills!

Te'o? We signed Manny Lawson, we're fine at LB...lol

He's trolling I'm certain. I think all you guys sustain yourselves that you aren't worse than the others

Testament to the Lions how they waste great careers. I'm not dogging your team but a whole lot of stupidity during the Fontes era

This team is cursed. I recently made the mistake of looking at the last ten Lions drafts on their website
http://www.detroitlions.com/team/history/draft-history/draft-history-2000-2009.html

I knew we were horrible, I've been able to name busts for years, but seeing all that shit listed ruined my day.

Hopefully we can get Fisher tomorrow. I'm going to be depressed if we get Milliner. Great player, but his injury history makes him the a stereotypical Lions Bust in the making.

LJ11

At least Nassib will keep us warm & cozy at night then.
What if its Barkley?

Last three years, every Bills first round selection has been a visit. If we leave the QBs out if it, possible first round selections that visited are Vaccaro, Jordan, Patterson, J.Jones, Mingo and Hunter. Of those 6 players, 3 may go top ten, with one going top 5. It's safe to cross off Hunter and Jones, Jones is a medical concern and most teams want to bring them in for a closer look, too high for Hunter. So that leaves 4 players, and Jordan probably won't be there.

So it's down to 3 players, or one of the 9 QBs that visited...lol Or the trend ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom