• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
so all those teams at the top of the draft that needed quarterbacks, I guess this means they are tanking for next year right?
This isn't basketball silly goose.
thomasfall.jpg
Lmao.

UberTag

Eagles trading up to take Barkley.
Giants trading up to take Nassib.
Jets drafting Geno Smith.
Bills drafting EJ Manuel
Don't think anyone saw those moves coming at all.

I am at work and I can't focus. Keep watching and listening to draft coverage.

Can't wait till training camp now. Most interesting season in recent Eagles history.
Good times in Jacksonville. Another season with only Gobbles and Henne.
Unless... unless... <shhh, I hear something> ... Tebow... Tebow... TEBOW.

BigAT

Meh, 4th on its all developmental and it looks like the Browns wanted him. Carr won't be in NY next year either.

Of course he won't, but just plug in whoever instead. Eli has yet to miss a game in his career. I appreciate that will likely change at some point, but until then I don't have a problem having someone with the talent level of Carr behind him.

Taking Nassib with a fourth is whatever, taking Nassib with a fourth and a sixth doesn't sit well with me though.

effzee

so all those teams at the top of the draft that needed quarterbacks, I guess this means they are tanking for next year right?

Not us.

BW Webb to the Cowboys. Fuck another guy I thought would fit the Eagles.

We should trade back up into the 5th round or bottom of the 4th round. 3 remaining 7th round picks are useless. Move up!

Tamanon

Banned
Good times in Jacksonville. Another season with only Gobbles and Henne.
Unless... unless... <shhh, I hear something> ... Tebow... Tebow... TEBOW.

Eh, none of these quarterbacks are worth a decent pick anyways. Might as well bring some in as UDFA to compete in camp, or we might end up with Sanchez or Tebow:/

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Saint Louis isn't too far from Memphis, so Jones is close to home.

did Steelers get LANDRY FAST JONES?

Colasante

Of course he won't, but just plug in whoever instead. Eli has yet to miss a game in his career. I appreciate that will likely change at some point, but until then I don't have a problem having someone with the talent level of Carr behind him.

Taking Nassib with a fourth is whatever, taking Nassib with a fourth and a sixth doesn't sit well with me though.

I think the talent level of the draft is about to drop off a cliff soon- teams seem very willing to part with 6th and 7th round picks now just to move up and get the guy they want.

squicken

Jones is the perfect backup there. Smart guy that can make all the throws but needs to be able to sit and watch pro game

btw great trade for CLE getting a 3rd in 2014. Not the best thing the Steelers ever did

Had to either be EJ or Geno then since Reese said they had Nassib higher than Barkley
Yep. Reese's said he hopes Nassib never has to play (in other words, Eli stays healthy)but hell compete with Carr and the ability to flip him later if he does develop could add some potential return as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom