• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
I was hoping they'd go D.

8A6pWsy.jpg

Sound like he is coming off ACL tear, but had a big sack game against Alabama? Pure pass rusher apparently. I'll take it!

cdyhybrid

He hits him with his shoulder and not shot at the head. I just like the aggressiveness. Something we have been missing when Cushing went ouot

ibniKuawnRp0gA.gif

Hasn't stopped the refs before!

Oh and Sherman isn't going anywhere. Sherm, Earl, and Russell will never sniff free agency.

The corner we drafted is Browner's replacement if anything.

Kevtones

As someone who watched Oregon football pretty religiously, I think this is a sign that Chip may install QB packages. He's extremely creative and good at finding ways to exploit skill. I think you'll see a mix of styles regardless.

Also, anticipate a tight end getting carries.

cdyhybrid

As someone who watched Oregon football pretty religiously, I think this is a sign that Chip may install QB packages. He's extremely creative and good at finding ways to exploit skill. I think you'll see a mix of styles regardless.

Chris Harper started at Oregon right?

MechDX

James Casey. Only free agent I was really upset about losing. So under utilized by Kubiak,

He has already said that Casey will get carries out of the backfield.

squicken

That would be aweosme if he rotates QBs. Not sure how good it will work but I would love to see them run some crazy up tempo stuff and then switch in a pro set

LJ11

If healthy, Thompson can be an amazing back, insane acc and speed, and can make guys miss. Good out of the backfield too, his speed on the field is fantastic.

God the giants corners are going to be terrible this year, no draft help for that potion it seems.
Prince is great and then the drop off is rather large. Webster could always have a bounce back season, right? RIGHT?

Hopefully Hosely can contribute in the slot with better play and follow-up an up and down rookie season. T2 coming off a third ACL is a big question mark. Aaron Ross is...well Ross.

Yeah, corner will continue to be unfun to watch. Hopefully the DLINE returns to a high level of play with the additions we've made and cover up the deficiencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom