• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry for you.
matt_barkley_0009.jpg

squicken

Couldn't find anything about Randle's character on google. Do tell

I must have the wrong guy, b/c I can't remember what it was. All I remember about him was that he had a dumb penalty on a spike and the coaches seemed to work on keeping him composed

So, good pick! Pretty much just like Murray, who can't stay healthy

KingGondo

Banned
I must have the wrong guy, b/c I can't remember what it was. All I remember about him was that he had a dumb penalty on a spike and the coaches seemed to work on keeping him composed

So, good pick! Pretty much just like Murray, who can't stay healthy
Randle never got hurt and I'm pretty sure you're thinking of someone else. Extremely versatile, good pass blocker, shifty in the open field.

Still hard for me to root for the Cowboys though, even with Dez, Joe, and Dan Bailey.

squicken

Randle never got hurt and I'm pretty sure you're thinking of someone else. Extremely versatile, good pass blocker, shifty in the open field.

Still hard for me to root for the Cowboys though, even with Dez, Joe, and Dan Bailey.

Oh Murray couldn't stay healthy at OU. Randle was solid there. I am sorry for impugning once and future Cowboys

Doorman

lol making RG3 dance at the draft party to make sure they get those renewals

I don't blame them one bit for that. :p

Lions coming up again. Finally looked in and saw that for moving back as far as we did in this fifth round, we gained an extra sixth-rounder. Well, alright.

Edit: FREEDOM!!

Nightz

I always liked Shaun Phillips on the field. Was the best player on our defense for a while. Hated all his off the field antics.

Here's your first taste of him, Denver:
Christopher Smith ‏@DENsportsdude 11m

1st convo with SP: he asked me where I was from (AL). 2nd/3rd ?: have you ever said the "n" word, and have you ever had sex w/black woman

Kevtones

That would be aweosme if he rotates QBs. Not sure how good it will work but I would love to see them run some crazy up tempo stuff and then switch in a pro set

Lesser known fact about Oregon is that for all their short drives, they'd randomly pull out a 16-play drive with 15 runs. They seemed to do this when the game wasn't over by halftime.

It was the ultimate spirit-killer.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Kluwe, you will always be the punter on the NFL-gaf team.

I like that Terry Hawthorne pick for the Steelers. Big, fast corner. Just because his team was shit doesn't mean he can't play. I hope he develops quickly, because I hate William Gay.

Doorman

Oh good...a punter.

Well I guess technically we could use a new one. The guys we were using last year left more than a little to be desired. My first reaction was "Pfffffffffft," but with a few seconds of reflection I'm actually not that upset with it.

Fifth round, though? Every player we take after this is gonna be pretty annoyed.

Godslay

Banned
1 year deal with Phillips. No numbers yet. Going to be a DE in this defense. Ayers, Beal, Wolfe, Phillips and Smith. Unless Freeney's price comes down I don't think he's coming to Denver.

Oh good...a punter.

Well I guess technically we could use a new one. The guys we were using last year left more than a little to be desired. My first reaction was "Pfffffffffft," but with a few seconds of reflection I'm actually not that upset with it.

Fifth round, though? Every player we take after this is gonna be pretty annoyed.

Kluwe sucked last year.

Also people complained when the Vikes drafted Walsh.

Edit: Oh lol the dolphins and lions took kickers too. My bad lol.

squicken

welp tyler bray must be a full on retard if all these guys are going ahead of him

did no one draft matt scott? must have worse concussion history than we knew

Nightz

Does he have any DUIs? No? No worries. Good vet signing imo.

Not saying it's a bad signing at all. Dude still has a lot left in the tank and I think he'll do well in your D. He just has some baggage that I hated. Anytime there was news about a scuffle at a club or a run in with the cops, Phillips was usually around.

Deal is 1 year, up to $3 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom