• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Patriots traded Jeff Demps and a 7th for LeGarette Blount. Why? What the fuck.
Ironically Blount's replacement as backup RB in Tampa Bay is Brian Leonard.
And where did Leonard go to school? That's right. Rutgers.
Surprised the Pats didn't try to land him instead.

LJ11

Just waiting for Robert Lester to get picked up by the Bills, and then we might never hear from you again. Make sure you include a message to GAF in your will!

If he's religious than they'll bring on board.

Are you Christian? We found our man!

UberTag

Pats are always about ensuring none of their RBs are fantasy relevant.
He's got Ridley, Vereen, Bolden, Washington and Blount on the roster.
They will all score TDs this season despite none of them getting injured.

tumblr_mcfk38yx9a1rpw90y.gif

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO WITH BLOUNT?

We have Bolden, who is better than Blount, are we gonna cut him?

Axis

Hooray! Carolina takes a running back...not that we don't have two overpaid ones on the roster right now. SO AMPED!!!!

While Poyer and Rambo are both still on the board, too. Lol stay free, Carolina.

Bowser

Hooray! Carolina takes a running back...not that we don't have two overpaid ones on the roster right now. SO AMPED!!!!

While Poyer and Rambo are both still on the board, too. Lol stay free, Carolina.

I'm not mad at the Barner pick. He's Rivera's Darren Sproles-style scat back that he wanted last season. Could be a great returner as well. And I'm fairly certain this is DeAngelo's final year in a Panthers uni.

Disgusting this hate of Landry Jones. That's your future QB, Steelers fans

Not a chance. Ben is playing til he's 40. but Gradkowski will be on IR after one game, so I guess Landry gets some work.

I need a recap of our other picks though since I don't follow college FB. Is Le'veon any good? Because otherwise I guess LSH is starting.

squicken

You seriously have good opinions on Landry Jones?

Steelers up soon, lets see what terrible pick up we can do..

He just stopped getting better, but the coaching and recruiting also got bad. To me, he's the perfect late round prospect QB. Not a loser like Bray, he'll work hard, and he's got the mental and physical tools to play for you guys this year if and when Ben gets hurt

But they need to coach him up. Build up his confidence. It may be that he just never is what you want as far as pocket presence

jakncoke

Banned
Justin Brown former Penn St guy. GO PENN ST!!!

He just stopped getting better, but the coaching and recruiting also got bad. To me, he's the perfect late round prospect QB. Not a loser like Bray, he'll work hard, and he's got the mental and physical tools to play for you guys this year if and when Ben gets hurt

But they need to coach him up. Build up his confidence. It may be that he just never is what you want as far as pocket presence

Bruce Gradkowski is bad, but he not bad enough to get beat out by some loser like Landry Jones lol

squicken

Darren Urban ‏@Cardschatter
Swope had four concussions in college at Texas A&M. That seems to be the only thing that dropped him this far.

Axis

I'm not mad at the Barner pick. He's Rivera's Darren Sproles-style scat back that he wanted last season. Could be a great returner as well. And I'm fairly certain this is DeAngelo's final year in a Panthers uni.

I would've preferred if last year was DeAngelo's final year considering how much cap space we don't have and how much he's taking up. I'm not mad at the choice of runners(I like Barner), I'm mad that we completely skimped out on anything in our secondary. It makes no sense to me that in a division with Jones, White, Colston, Graham, and VJax that our best cornerback is fucking Josh Norman. Ugh.

Colasante

Only about 45 picks away from the Patriots' 7th round picks. Da'Rick Rogers, Tyler Bray, Marquess Wilson, Tony Jefferson, all on the board still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom