• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colasante

Fingers-crossed1.jpg

squicken

Could we bother you for a scouting report?

Brown played his last year at OU to get away from pedos at PSU. He's alright. Move the chains guy with some RZ skills. Oklahoma was such crap on offense with the Belldozer on short yardage that so many guys get incompletes. Was supposed to be good in the return game, but again, OU has fallen on such hard times that no one has been a good returner in like 7 years

It's a total projection. OU's players weren't well coached last year. It's all projections with them based on how they flashed and measured, and Brown deserves to be a late round pick

jakncoke

Banned
Could we bother you for a scouting report?

Runs too fast for girly arm. Only strong armed taco bell aficionados can hit a guy that speedy.

big wr who i believe was slowish, never seemed to outshine derrick moye in our offense whom we also have on the roster. will be interesting if he can jump to pros

Godslay

Banned
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 22m
Shaun Phillips told Josh McDaniels: "I'm going to kick your *****.'' McDaniels retort: "We own you.'' Chargers then won 32-3.

Worth signing him based just on this!

Turnstile

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of that either, but as long as he stays out of trouble it should be a good signing. Looks to be a decent contract as well.

Vasquez AND Phillips? I'll take that deal anytime. Elway giving Phillips a one year deal is the right way to do it. I don't think there will be any more off field issues for Phillips.

Such a good free agency and draft. In Elway we trust.

Godslay

Banned
Vasquez AND Phillips? I'll take that deal anytime. Elway giving Phillips a one year deal is the right way to do it. I don't think there will be any more off field issues for Phillips.

Such a good free agency and draft. In Elway we trust.

Agreed.

Phyllis and the boys...

BI4uNRzCEAEW92z.jpg

squicken

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 1m
I heard from a scout friend that coaches killed D. Rodgers and most of the teams that he spoke with said same thing - "bad character guy"

Da Rick

brentech

TT must think the safety pool is complete garbage
Hrm. Hyde was listed as FS on NFLN when pick was in. Does say he played some safety in college, so I guess we'll have to see how Packers put him to use.

We needed safety and linebackers, but at this point in draft at best you hope they give position depth with that slimmer of hope that they become a quality starter.

All that said, makes me wish the Lacy pick went to a safety, but I don't want to be down on a kid that hasn't played a snap for us yet. It's easy to laugh at picks that any team makes, but that tune can change or just get louder once they start their careers.

Doorman

Theo Riddick? ...Really?

I'm pretty stunned that we've gone through this entire draft and not done a single thing to address the O-Tackle situation. Are we expecting Riley Reiff and Corey Hiliard to bookend out protections the whole year? Stafford is gonna get murdered.

jakncoke

Banned
Theo Riddick? ...Really?

I'm pretty stunned that we've gone through this entire draft and not done a single thing to address the O-Tackle situation. Are we expecting Riley Reiff and Corey Hiliard to bookend out protections the whole year? Stafford is gonna get murdered.

He got enough flubber to bounce defenders off of him. He'll be ok to chuck it blindly to Calvin this year as well

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
good on the ravens drafting Kap Louis Moore from ND. Don't know how good he might actually be, but messing up his knee in the championship game was unfortunate.

oh geez @ the Denard Intercepted Moment. That's fricken GOLD

Hrm. Hyde was listed as FS on NFLN when pick was in. Does say he played some safety in college, so I guess we'll have to see how Packers put him to use.

We needed safety and linebackers, but at this point in draft at best you hope they give position depth with that slimmer of hope that they become a quality starter.

All that said, makes me wish the Lacy pick went to a safety, but I don't want to be down on a kid that hasn't played a snap for us yet. It's easy to laugh at picks that any team makes, but that tune can change or just get louder once they start their careers.

Yeah, thats kinda my point. TT took Lacy when i figured he'd go Safety or LB then traded down twice in the 3rd until he was out of the round. Seems no one impressed him in these two positions of need(or they were gone) and he just wanted to load up on developmental guys late. He even took another RB before finally going LB/S

Hopefully lacy can make the offense even more dynamic cause from the looks of it, the D is still gonna be soft as fuck and give up lots of points :/

Save us Datone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom