• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

RGIII trade as it stands now

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...cle_88de1c75-66a2-5f76-ae55-3bfe066d5dad.html

When all was said and done in the 2012 draft, here’s what the Rams received in last year’s trade of the No. 2 overall pick to Washington:

• DT Michael Brockers, LSU, Rd. 1 (14th overall)

• CB Janoris Jenkins, N. Alabama, Rd. 2 (39th overall)

• RB Isaiah Pead, Cincinnati, Rd. 2 (50th overall)

• OG Rokevious Watkins, Rd. 5 (150th overall)

• 1st Round pick, No. 22 overall, in 2013 draft

• 1st Round pick in 2014 draft

How it happened:

• Rams traded No. 2 overall pick to Washington for Redskins’ No. 6 overall and No. 39 overall picks (Jenkins) in 2012 draft, plus a first-round pick in both the 2013 and 2014 drafts.

• Rams traded the No. 6 pick to Dallas for Cowboys’ No. 14 overall (Brockers) and No. 45 overall picks.

• Rams traded the No. 45 pick to Chicago for the Bears’ No. 50 (Pead) and No. 150 picks (Watkins).

Liked it then, like it now. Better than Bradford, but never trusted Griffin to stay healthy.

Gobias

Banned
lol i wish you got Cleveland radio, you don't even know. But im pretty long too, I'm in the process of thinking About getting a house with friends on my campus because it'll increase my puss intake by 500

Cleveland radio is even worse than Columbus radio.

And Terry Pluto can write some good stuff, although he doesn't really break news.

They have had every WR and OL I have ever heard of come through. Was surprised to see JT thought so highly of him. I am a big fan of his talent, but off field stuff is scary

I just don't want them to fall in love with someone like Quick and pass over other, better receivers for him

brentech

If he's available, it's hard to see the Packers not taking him unless someone way on top of the board dropped.
We basically are keeping Finley on lease for a year.

squicken

Looks like Geno scored a impressive 24 on the wonderlic

are the wonderlic scores leaking? link?

I just don't want them to fall in love with someone like Quick and pass over other, better receivers for him

Quick was such a project, and I never loved his athleticism. Seemed like best case he was Plaxico Buress, and they sold him as Julio Jones.
---
Good State of the NFC article.

"You could argue that three of the five best coaches in the NFL are in the NFC West, and that doesn’t include the reigning Coach of the Year."

With the exception of Denver and New England, you get the feeling that a dozen teams in the NFC could be the third best team if they played in the American Football Conference. With the exception of Philadelphia, Arizona, and Detroit — three teams that I believe are all trending in the right direction — all of the NFC teams have reasons for optimism entering 2013.

http://www.footballperspective.com/from-the-gut-my-thoughts-on-nfc-teams/

Well whoever we draft he won't have his AARP card like your boy Weeden.
Like I said I already had a meltdown about that, and hated the pick when it happened. I sang "this is the worst day of my life" when It happened to my brother in a drake voice. DRAKE!
Edit: sorry I'm drunk like Chan.

cdyhybrid

Drinking on the job could be an option........or I could somehow manage to swipe some cool drugs from the ER.
What's procedure for when guys come in with drugs on them? I imagine you have to turn it over to the cops, but you could sneak half of it beforehand.

ChanHuk

Banned
Cops take the drugs and "turn it in" to their inventory of shit. Some of them suck at giving pat downs, one guy had a shank on him after they brought him into the ER. They found it after they cut his clothes off.

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuck the ER. Awoken by a combative patient calling for a code grey in the ER. Had to hold the asshole down while he insisted he wasn't on a hold. Little did he know the worst part was about to come, he got a cath up his pee pee.

Cleveland radio is even worse than Columbus radio.

And Terry Pluto can write some good stuff, although he doesn't really break news.

Oh my god, Cleveland Radio sucks. 92.3 won't shut up now that they got right to the Browns game. The Bull and the Fox are terrible.

I'm @:

5,779 Bronze
1,939 Silvers
581 Gold
141 Platinums, for a total of 8,440 Trophies, now I need 1,560 to reach 10,000

Got a nice week lined up to get 4-6 Platinums for the next 2 weeks, nice chunk added to the pile
http://psnprofiles.com/GraveRobberX

Wow dude, congrats. Wish I had that sort of time and commitment to play more games. Kudos though :)

Milchjon

ofc it was something xbox related :me

He's going to go out like snesfreak, its like people dont see the past and repeat it themselves

lol i think baconsammy got it in that topic as well

Baconsammy got banned even before that, in a topic about Xbox owners being the superior choice for carnal relations.

Edit: Or at least someone said so. Looks like he posted in that other thread too. I guess it was just a matter of time...

Baconsammy got banned even before that, in a topic about Xbox owners being the superior choice for carnal relations.

Edit: Or at least someone said so. Looks like he posted in that other thread too. I guess it was just a matter of time...
Seems like a lot of Pats fans have been taking a hit this off season. Dutch, Baconsammy, Lunchbox... Who's next?

jakncoke

Banned

oh the thread about 360 users being the best at sex and PC being worst got him? Jesus how do you let yourself get banned in a topic like that lol

Also 92.3 is great. booms is a giant retarded conservative and kiley trying to keep him in check as i go to work is awesome + the afternoon announcers arent half bad + call ins are hilariously stupid

Seems like a lot of Pats fans have been taking a hit this off season. Dutch, Baconsammy, Lunchbox... Who's next?

the german ban was bs though and should be over pretty quickly was only a 2 week ban

ChanHuk

Banned
12 hour overnight shift over. Got in 5 hours or so of sleep. Every time I fell asleep some idiot would be noncompliant with staff. Fuck em, give me their haldol and Ativan.

jakncoke

Banned
12 hour overnight shift over. Got in 5 hours or so of sleep. Every time I fell asleep some idiot would be noncompliant with staff. Fuck em, give me their haldol and Ativan.

sleeping on the job, drinking on the job. you're terrible at your job or the best for being able to do that without being fired

Shit I acutually enjoy espn 850 on the radio

Kipers new mock
1 Kansas City Chiefs Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
2 Jacksonville Jaguars Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
3 Oakland Raiders Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
4 Philadelphia Eagles Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
5 Detroit Lions Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
6 Cleveland Browns Dion Jordan, OLB/DE, Oregon
7 Arizona Cardinals Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
8 Buffalo Bills Johnathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
9 New York Jets Barkevious Mingo, OLB/DE, LSU
10 Tennessee Titans Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
11 San Diego Chargers Lane Johnson, LT, Oklahoma
12 Miami Dolphins D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
13 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
14 Carolina Panthers Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
15 New Orleans Saints Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
16 St. Louis Rams Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
17 Pittsburgh Steelers Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
18 Dallas Cowboys Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina
19 New York Giants Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
20 Chicago Bears Manti Te'o, MLB, Notre Dame
21 Cincinnati Bengals Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
22 St. Louis Rams (from WAS) Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
23 Minnesota Vikings Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
24 Indianapolis Colts Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
25 Minnesota Vikings (from SEA) Kevin Minter, LB, LSU
26 Green Bay Packers Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
27 Houston Texans Robert Woods, WR, USC
28 Denver Broncos D.J. Hayden, CB, Denver Broncos
29 New England Patriots Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
30 Atlanta Falcons Kyle Long, OL, Oregon
31 San Francisco 49ers Margus Hunt, DT, SMU
32 Baltimore Ravens Johnathan Cyprien, S, Florida Int'l

jakncoke

Banned
And no matter how good a prospect Eifert is, we need to fill holes. Not just draft a TE because Miller will be down this year because of last years ACL.

MechDX

I like how everyone again says we are taking a WR.

I want a WR, GAF knows we need a WR, all the "experts" know we need a wr.....that is why we probably wont.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How did you get the PS3 and Vita Platinum for PSA so quick?

Just grinded the boring SP like a mad man
Crazy thing I was flipping back and forth on both versions
MP was hella fucking easy, use Heihaci for Super lvl 3 (his gauge fills up too quickly), Fat Princess (use her as Kirby from SSB) and just jump/crash as keep away and win!

Wow dude, congrats. Wish I had that sort of time and commitment to play more games. Kudos though :)

Thankies <3

Roughly have around 150 Games to play through (PS3 Retail + Vita + PSN + PS+ + PS3 DD)
To finish backlog
I'll be most likely curbing PS4 purchasing, meaning 1-2 titles as main, while I truck through the content I've amassed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom