• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
10000000 is a fun Android game. It's a match 3, but with all the hooks of a rpg. Got hooked on that bastard this morning.

Milchjon

10000000 is a fun Android game. It's a match 3, but with all the hooks of a rpg. Got hooked on that bastard this morning.

That's an actual name? Do they want to limit their audience to the 3 people that can put the exact number of zeroes into the store search?

Anyone here know chorizo? I bought some the other day, but I was reading the ingredients and the first three were Pork salivary glands, pork lymph nodes, and pork fat (cheeks). I've made chorizo before but never read the ingredients, is this just some low quality shit?

MechDX

Anyone here know chorizo? I bought some the other day, but I was reading the ingredients and the first three were Pork salivary glands, pork lymph nodes, and pork fat (cheeks). I've made chorizo before but never read the ingredients, is this just some low quality shit?

Yeah but it tastes really good. Do about a 50/50 mix with some ground beef and make burgers with it. Of course add in some Tony Cacheres Creole seasoning and you have nirvana on a bun.

If people knew what real, hand made tamales were made from they wouldn't eat them,

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Shit I acutually enjoy espn 850 on the radio

Kipers new mock

I'd love for the Iggles to take Geno for the :jncs of it and because it would give the Lions a choice between Dion, Dee Milliner and Fischer.

Ezekial Ansah is a hell of a gym rat but that's about it.

Yeah but it tastes really good. Do about a 50/50 mix with some ground beef and make burgers with it. Of course add in some Tony Cacheres Creole seasoning and you have nirvana on a bun.

If people knew what real, hand made tamales were made from they wouldn't eat them,

I love chorizo, so I'll make and eat it. I guess I've always been eating lymph nodes.

bionic77

Just grinded the boring SP like a mad man
Crazy thing I was flipping back and forth on both versions
MP was hella fucking easy, use Heihaci for Super lvl 3 (his gauge fills up too quickly), Fat Princess (use her as Kirby from SSB) and just jump/crash as keep away and win!

Thankies <3

Roughly have around 150 Games to play through (PS3 Retail + Vita + PSN + PS+ + PS3 DD)
To finish backlog
I'll be most likely curbing PS4 purchasing, meaning 1-2 titles as main, while I truck through the content I've amassed
How do you have that much free time?

That's more games that I played in my prime in the 8 and 16 bit eras when I was a kid and I could rent and borrow most games on the weekends.

Rorschach

That is low quality shit, but most of the mass produced, pre-packaged stuff you find is gonna be like that. To get the real deal, you'll have to go to a carniceria or something.

Milchjon

That sounds like low quality. All recipes I can find call for regular ground pork.

Also, we lost mastershake to phone wars.

Godslay

Banned
I make chorizo with eggs, wrap it up in a flour tortilla. Not healthy but damn good.

Too bad Tebow to the Hawks is a wash, Tebow would be able to clean Sherman up and get his life back on track.

Mexican food is worst food.

what the fuck? maybe if you're talking about shit like tacobell or del taco but if you've had actual mexican food you wouldn't say this. i could eat nothing but mexican food for the rest of my life and be perfectly fine with it and you should share that opinion

ChanHuk

Banned
what the fuck? maybe if you're talking about shit like tacobell or del taco but if you've had actual mexican food you wouldn't say this. i could eat nothing but mexican food for the rest of my life and be perfectly fine with it and you should share that opinion

No I can honestly say the only Mexican dish I have enjoyed has been chicken mole. Otherwise everything else sucks.

ChanHuk

Banned
All of you, come at me with your Mexican food is awesome. I live an hour away from Mexico and that authentic shit sucks. Dated a Mexican for 5 years and hated the food at family gatherings.......I hate tequila too. Then again I am just a hateful person.

And jak, I am just amazing at making it seem like I'm a hard working employee.

EDIT: Filipino food is equally as bad

Dragon

Banned
Man doing my taxes sucks this year. Moved, have to pay back first time homebuyer credit and file in two states. Lame.

Slo

All of you, come at me with your Mexican food is awesome. I live an hour away from Mexico and that authentic shit sucks. Dated a Mexican for 5 years and hated the food at family gatherings.......I hate tequila too. Then again I am just a hateful person.

And jak, I am just amazing at making it seem like I'm a hard working employee.

EDIT: Filipino food is equally as bad

Are you one of those guys that lives on corn dogs and happy meals?

Slo

That's possible?
How does one go about becoming "one of those guys"?

I've got a friend that will eat next to nothing. He's 35 with kids but has the pallet and mentality of a 6 year old when it comes to food. Will not eat any vegetables, has never tasted coffee, will not eat Mexican, Chinese, Greek, Vietnamese, Jamaican, or sushi. Does eat anything besides pork or beef, well done. No fish, no poultry. He has acquired a taste for shitty domestic beer, which is out of character for him, but that's about as far as he goes.

I've got a friend that will eat next to nothing. He's 35 with kids but has the pallet and mentality of a 6 year old when it comes to food. Will not eat any vegetables, has never tasted coffee, will not eat Mexican, Chinese, Greek, Vietnamese, Jamaican, or sushi. Does eat anything besides pork or beef, well done. No fish, no poultry. He has acquired a taste for shitty domestic beer, which is out of character for him, but that's about as far as he goes.

A taste of shitty domestic beer sounds totally in character. A bland, nearly tasteless beverage to go with bland, nearly tasteless food

Yeah I did. Pretty sure I have to pay all of it back. I was literally four months from not having to, but I'm a tool and thought the job was worth it.

damn that fucking sucks. i'm going to be selling my house i bought in 2010 soon and had just briefly looked into that last year and swore i thought i read it was on a prorated basis but i looked into a bit just now and it looks like you are right and you'd have to pay it back in full. lame

Slo

A taste of shitty domestic beer sounds totally in character. A bland, nearly tasteless beverage to go with bland, nearly tasteless food

From a white trash perspective, yes it's totally in character. It's out of character because it's unlike him to enjoy anything that doesn't taste like apple juice.

Fox318

UaIbN9Dh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom