• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 13 GM Connected Sim League (Xbox 360)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Stars team is so well balanced, no wonder they're in first. I don't have any dire need in any position, and lots of depth. Right now all I really want are picks / prospects.

He just had to be put on the Wings, gave him some motivation to not be a little girl.

Yeah, the trade was a little too lopsided in your favor, I know you tempted me with Datsyuk, but all of the players you were asking for were around 20-25 or so with 4 star potential. And what you offered me were players all over 30 who more than likely were done growing and probably won't be as good as the players you had asked for in the near future. If I'm trading Crosby, you are going to half to wow me. I could take Datsyuk off of your hands if you want, but keep in mind that he is close to 35 now so it slightly hurts the trade value. I'll take a look here and see if maybe we can do something.

Basically any situation where I threw in bigger pieces ended up in having to ask for more than I should because A) my cap space is fucked or B) your roster is filled to the brim or C) both. Work your magic, Datsyuk and Crosby as main pieces if you're able. I had a few worked out that had Franzen in there and or Havlat, but they were also lopsided as fuck.

Red_Man

Sent you a trade for Thomas BigJohnsson, it's all picks / prospects. PM me if you have a counter or you like it.

Basically any situation where I threw in bigger pieces ended up in having to ask for more than I should because A) my cap space is fucked or B) your roster is filled to the brim or C) both. Work your magic, Datsyuk and Crosby as main pieces if you're able. I had a few worked out that had Franzen in there and or Havlat, but they were also lopsided as fuck.

I'm working my magic but it doesn't involve Crosby which I have a feeling is what you really want. My current deal I have been looking at is:

To Colorado:

A. Rodin: LW, Age (21), 3.5 gold star potential, Cap Hit (.900m)
B. Wheeler: RW, Age (26), 4 gold star potential, Cap Hit (3.205m)
LW. M. Tvrdon: LW, Age (19) 3 gold star potential, Cap Hit (.615m)
3rd round pick 2013

To Detroit:

P. Datsyuk: C, Age (34), 5 white star potential, Cap Hit (6.455m)
6th round pick 2013

It is a starting base offer I think that we might be able to work with. The overall trade value (the little trade value bars) ends up pretty much equal when all players are totaled for both sides. I'll send it and you can tell me what you might be looking more towards. This also frees up some of my extra players and gives you a little bit more cap wiggle room, a fair trade in that regard I believe.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
I'm working my magic but it doesn't involve Crosby which I have a feeling is what you really want. My current deal I have been looking at is:

To Colorado:

3rd round pick 2013

To Detroit:

6th round pick 2013

It is a starting base offer I think that we might be able to work with. The overall trade value (the little trade value bars) ends up pretty much equal when all players are totaled for both sides. I'll send it and you can tell me what you might be looking more towards. This also frees up some of my extra players and gives you a little bit more cap wiggle room, a fair trade in that regard I believe.
if 19&21 accepts that deal, marvie should ban him

To Colorado:

3rd round pick 2013

To Detroit:

6th round pick 2013

I do want to arrange something for Crosby if I'm trading away the D. Need a first line center in return for him. That said, if there are few possible deals that are fair to both sides to make such a trade happen perhaps I need to ship Nash off before we'll be able to work something out. Crosby may be young but he also has a pretty shit durability rating, keep that in mind. I think Datsyuk's age and Crosby's durability balance things out some. Not to mention I'm taking the heftier contract in both length and cost.

If you do want to try to work something out w/o me shopping Nash first, I'm not really looking for anything in the way of wing depth, I do need a solid 3rd line center and I'm willing to give up one of my two 2nd line centers in exchange. I offered Legwand previously, would Vermette be more appealing?

I do want to arrange something for Crosby if I'm trading away the D. Need a first line center in return for him. That said, if there are few possible deals that are fair to both sides to make such a trade happen perhaps I need to ship Nash off before we'll be able to work something out. Crosby may be young but he also has a pretty shit durability rating, keep that in mind. I think Datsyuk's age and Crosby's durability balance things out some. Not to mention I'm taking the heftier contract in both length and cost.

If you do want to try to work something out w/o me shopping Nash first, I'm not really looking for anything in the way of wing depth, I do need a solid 3rd line center and I'm willing to give up one of my two 2nd line centers in exchange. I offered Legwand previously, would Vermette be more appealing?

Good points, however I think at this moment though I'm probably gonna pass. Our goals are a little different, you want to exchange Crosby for D (and add), I would like to trade some of my other players for D so I can have both him and Crosby. I'm not in any rush to trade Crosby nor do I really want to, but as I said, I want a deal to wow me if Crosby is going the other way. But nice exchanging with you, maybe down the road we may have some new deals depending on which way our teams are headed. Or I'll pick of D when he hits free agency in two year. ;)

Good points, however I think at this moment though I'm probably gonna pass. Our goals are a little different, you want to exchange Crosby for D (and add), I would like to trade some of my other players for D so I can have both him and Crosby. I'm not in any rush to trade Crosby nor do I really want to, but as I said, I want a deal to wow me if Crosby is going the other way. But nice exchanging with you, maybe down the road we may have some new deals depending on which way our teams are headed. Or I'll pick of D when he hits free agency in two year. ;)

Avs Wings rivalry has been reignited. Calling Percy out of retirement again to put ole jellohead down once and for all.

Datsyuk and Nash up for offers. Looking for promising youth/top 2 dmens.

Cake Boss

Banned
Good to see other teams get injuries as well.

My team better fucking pick it up here or there will be a firesale going on.

Still looking to move Hiller whoever wants a starter. Hes 82 overall and could package him with Gionta for a top 2-4 dman.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Avs Wings rivalry has been reignited. Calling Percy out of retirement again to put ole jellohead down once and for all.

Datsyuk and Nash up for offers. Looking for promising youth/top 2 dmens.

What exactly do you have in mind fot Nash? Take a look at Columbus and send me a PM if you see something interesting.

Good to see other teams get injuries as well.

My team better fucking pick it up here or there will be a firesale going on.

Still looking to move Hiller whoever wants a starter. Hes 82 overall and could package him with Gionta for a top 2-4 dman.

Look at my roster and send me a trade for me to look at after I get off work.

Marvie, when will pending trades be approved? Or do you not have to review them?

Cake Boss

Banned
I was so scared to accidentally accept that offer Cock Moss. Was on par with Arab's counter proposal. ;)

I would have gave you back your players if you accidently accept it. Iam not that big of a dick.

Man there needs to be a patch here to fix this menu, jesus its slugish.

I removed the crappy AI that I uploaded to my team and went back to default, hopefully that was the reason why they were playing like turds.

I would have gave you back your players if you accidently accept it. Iam not that big of a dick.

I removed the crappy AI that I uploaded to my team and went back to default, hopefully that was the reason why they were playing like turds.

I take back the Cock Moss thing.

Socreges

Banned
Got a few depth guys that I'm looking to trade. They could help a successful team balance out their lines.

J. Arnott C (78)
R. Whitney LW (79)
J. Ericsson (D) (77)

Am willing to entertain offers on:

D. Byfuglien D (87)
T. Brouwer RW (78)
J. Markstrom G (77) (4 star yellow)

Interested in:

18-23 FWD (prospects OK, 4 star yellow and up)
18-23 D-man (right side, preferably) (prospects OK, 4 star yellow and up)

Even looking at my own team is a pain, never mind actually scouting other teams which I've mostly stopped trying to do.

Got a few depth guys that I'm looking to trade. They could help a successful team balance out their lines.

J. Arnott C (78)
R. Whitney LW (79)
J. Ericsson (D) (77)

Am willing to entertain offers on:

D. Byfuglien D (87)
T. Brouwer RW (78)
J. Markstrom G (77) (4 star yellow)

Interested in:

18-23 FWD (prospects OK, 4 star yellow and up)
18-23 D-man (right side, preferably) (prospects OK, 4 star yellow and up)

Any interest in Nash for titties McBuff? Oshie untouchable? PM?

I need to clear some cap space. Morrow, Kunitz, Antropov, Cullen, Lombardi, Kuba, Jackman, Murray could all be dealt. I could possibly move Chara as well. All offers welcome.

Tampa Bay

Are you looking just to dump space? Would be interested in Morrow and Antropov...

I need to clear some cap space. Morrow, Kunitz, Antropov, Cullen, Lombardi, Kuba, Jackman, Murray could all be dealt. I could possibly move Chara as well. All offers welcome.

Tampa Bay

I'm interested in Jackman, what are you looking for in return possibly?

Any of my guys interest you? :D

I was looking at Ericsson again to give my D some depth but it depends on what you want. I know you had mentioned Rodin possibly but I don't know if Ericsson is worth that.

Revenant

Dany Heatley.

nYhUU.gif

Socreges

Banned
Does anyone know if playing a dman on their off side actually matters? Some do it by preference in real life but most often its right handed rigt side, left handed left side. Does it impact anything g here?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Does anyone know if playing a dman on their off side actually matters? Some do it by preference in real life but most often its right handed rigt side, left handed left side. Does it impact anything g here?

The game doesn't actually distinguish between RD/LD, there's no indication at ALL. e.g. the AI will actually do best lines and put a right handed D-man on the right side for normal lines, but on the left side for powerplay. (because on a normal line, an RD usually gets the puck on the boards and shoots from there, while on the powerplay the LD wants to be a right shot for one-timers and the RD wants to be a left shot)

so... no, it doesn't really matter for "familiarity", but it will matter depending on what hand they shoot at.

Red_Man

Johnsson lemme know what you think of that proposal I sent you, just PM back with a counter or a y / n

Top Bottom