• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 13 GM Connected Sim League (Xbox 360)

Socreges

Banned
I don't get it
Yeah, thought you were making a tongue-in-cheek reference to the fact that you can just use the Connected app.

And the app's useless? Doesn't it let you do most everything? As long as it lets me navigate Contracts without the ridiculous lag, that'd be a huge improvement.

Milly79

News - Blog, Transactions
My team- Trade Center, Inj Report, Schedule
Stats central - Team standings, Player stats, Goalie Stats

That's it.

You can see attributes and some general info, but no contract info. No line setting. It's good at glancing, but they force you to use their laggy menus. :\

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
News - Blog, Transactions
My team- Trade Center, Inj Report, Schedule
Stats central - Team standings, Player stats, Goalie Stats

That's it.

You can see attributes and some general info, but no contract info. No line setting. It's good at glancing, but they force you to use their laggy menus. :

Hu, it totally has contract and stats info for each player...

The one big thing it doesn't have is lines though, yeah. :(

MacAttack

Big five game home stand for the B's tonight, hoping to get at least four wins against some of the lower ranked teams in the league.

Smiley90

Really? I just scrolled through the attributes and at the bottom was general info. Guess I overlooked it. Good call.

It also has the info if you go into trade center and scroll to the right. See all contracts without having to click on individual players.

I think it helps that my team is crazy young. My by far oldest player is Brunette, and he's also the only one who got injured for half the season.
My team is young too, and the only person NOT getting injured in Salo, and fucking Komisarek. I think I'm going to waive him. If anyone wants a free liability. Go for it

Wicked, tied for the lead in points with 48 and first in the East :)

Tough matchups vs the Canes and Devils this week but I have confidence in Timmy Thomas staying strong with Ilya and Marian carrying the load offensively.

Things also looking good in the injury report as no one was hurt this sim and Adam Henrique is close to returning :)

Also, now I need to figure out how to tank harder than Phoenix and Buffalo. FUCK YOU CCF23, MACKINNON IS MINE.

EDIT: Okay, I'm doing a bit of fire sale and starting the partial rebuild. Available are the following:

LW: Jussi Jokinen (81)
RW: Kris Versteeg (83), Devon Setoguchi (82), Brandon Yip (75)
Center: Ryan Johansen (77), Ryan White (75)
Defense: Mike Komisarek (78), Mark Fistric (80), Sami Salo (82)

My untouchables are the following: Toews, Landeskog, Fowler, Bernier

Everyone else is up for negotiations, but it better be a good deal.

I'm looking for high picks and good prospects, especially along the wings and on defence. I'm also in need of a good, young 3rd line checking forward that can develop with some offensive upside.

Smiley90

Also, now I need to figure out how to tank harder than Phoenix and Buffalo. FUCK YOU CCF23, MACKINNON IS MINE.

EDIT: Okay, I'm doing a bit of fire sale and starting the partial rebuild. Available are the following:

I'm looking for high pricks and good prospects, especially along the wings and on defence. I'm also in need of a good, young 3rd line checking forward that can develop with some offensive upside.

What about Ekmund-Larsson? ;)

Seriously though, what's your asking price for Versteeg or Setoguchi?

I'm looking for high pricks and good prospects, especially along the wings and on defence. I'm also in need of a good, young 3rd line checking forward that can develop with some offensive upside.

High pricks?

Swance

Neo Member

I'm looking for high picks and good prospects, especially along the wings and on defence. I'm also in need of a good, young 3rd line checking forward that can develop with some offensive upside.

PM sent.

Socreges

Banned
TRADING BLOCK:

Ericsson D (77)
Larose RW (80)
Brouwer RW (78)
Butler RW (75) - 3.5 star yellow

SURPLUS - Centers, 3 star yellow ------- LW, 4 star yellow

NEEDS/WANTS:

LW (could slot in on the 2nd or 3rd line)
Prospects/picks

Smiley90

TRADING BLOCK:

Ericsson D (77)
Larose RW (80)
Brouwer RW (78)
Butler RW (75) - 3.5 star yellow

SURPLUS - Centers, 3 star yellow ------- LW, 4 star yellow

NEEDS/WANTS:

LW (could slot in on the 2nd or 3rd line)
Prospects/picks

You have 4star yellow surplus but are looking for 2nd/3rd line LW? Or are your 4 star yellows all prospects and you're looking for players that are 2nd line LW right NOW?

Socreges

Banned
You have 4star yellow surplus but are looking for 2nd/3rd line LW? Or are your 4 star yellows all prospects and you're looking for players that are 2nd line LW right NOW?
Yeah that was a bit sloppy. Willing to hear offers on my two LW prospects (both 4 star).

My 2nd/3rd line LW want is more related to the guys on the trading block for anyone in need of a solid D (Ericsson) or RW.

Guess I will join in on the trade block fun.

Block:

Ryan Jones (79)
Mattias Tedenby (73)
Mattias Backman (56) - 3.5 star yellow
James Sheppard (75) - 3.5 star yellow

Surplus:

Young 3.5 gold star forwards

Wants:

I'm looking for a 2nd line winger or a 3/4th line forward (any position but prefer a center). Also a 3rd pairing defenseman preferably a DFD.

I'm not really looking to get rid of any of my big players as I'm right at the top of the league, but I can get rid of prospects and picks (all of my picks are in play).

Damn, wish I joined this in time.

You still can, there are a few teams open I believe, they aren't particularly in the best of positions in the league, but we are going to go through multiple seasons, you would have to check with Marvie though if he is still allowing people to fill any holes.

Edit: Scratch that, only one team is open and they are in last place, still a spot open though.

Smiley90

Damn, wish I joined this in time.

Like Crazed said, Phoenix is still open. Pretty sure we haven't made any trades with the team yet (so we didn't fleece it or anything), so you can take it over, and with a bit of proper management you'll be fine. If not this season, then next. ;)

Give me Landeskog.
hb1Pg.gif

His shitty play is integral to my tanking

Smiley90

29th in the league. Fucking Phoenix. Need to find a way to slot ahead of them.

Lottery. As for my trading block:

Pretty much everyone but Seguin, Neal and Pavelec. That includes

Clarkson (81 RW, 28yrs)
Anisimov (81 C, 24 yrs 4star)
Gagliardi (78 LW, 24yrs)
Palmieri (75 RW, 23 yrs)
Brule (79 C, 26 yrs)
Kindl (75 D, 25 yrs 4star)
Karlsson (86 D, 22yrs 4.5star)* obviously looking for strong offers here

Looking for 1st line RW and forward prospects (at least 3.5, preferably 4star)

Lottery. As for my trading block:

Pretty much everyone but Seguin, Neal and Pavelec. That includes

Clarkson (81 RW, 28yrs)
Anisimov (81 C, 24 yrs 4star)
Gagliardi (78 LW, 24yrs)
Palmieri (75 RW, 23 yrs)
Brule (79 C, 26 yrs)
Kindl (75 D, 25 yrs 4star)
Karlsson (86 D, 22yrs 4.5star)* obviously looking for strong offers here

Looking for 1st line RW and forward prospects (at least 3.5, preferably 4star)

Galchenyuk for Karlsson?

Top Bottom