• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 13 GM Connected Sim League (Xbox 360)

Delryk

Soo many injuries.. I suck now.

If the CPU asks for a trade... Can i accept it? its not that good and the CPU dumps 9mil onto my club.. but i need players now.. Lol

Socreges

Banned
Soo many injuries.. I suck now.

If the CPU asks for a trade... Can i accept it? its not that good and the CPU dumps 9mil onto my club.. but i need players now.. Lol
I'm curious. Can you post it here?

[edit] Just FYI, Crazed received a nonsensical trade from the CPU and the commish turned it down.

Marvie_3

Banned

[edit] Just FYI, Crazed received a nonsensical trade from the CPU and the commish turned it down.

weiyp7vj9rlwwlj.jpg

I wanted to do that trade so bad too, stupid AI actually gave me a trade in my favor for once and nothing. :(

Also I'm getting really close to trading Shattenkirk, my highest rated defensman and he has the lowest negative on my team and only 6 points, I'm going to give him 2 more sims, if not, I will be taking offers for him, he is rated an 87 but I have no idea what is going on with him now.

MacAttack

My team is second in Goals For and Goals Against.

After this Sim I'll get three players back from IR and (hopefully) only have one injured player with a long term injury.

Man, Eddie Lack just ain't pulling weight with Reimer out. Not getting any scoring either and the ship is sinking fast in LA.

I traded for Sven Bartschi with it looks like CPU Flames. Traded my first round draft pick this year (Sergev Bure) and a second round pick next year for him.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Man, Eddie Lack just ain't pulling weight with Reimer out. Not getting any scoring either and the ship is sinking fast in LA.

I traded for Sven Bartschi with it looks like CPU Flames. Traded my first round draft pick this year (Sergev Bure) and a second round pick next year for him.

CPU trades and no human trades... I hope that doesn't become a thing.

Also wait, Bure? I just looked, he's only a 3.5... so essentially you want to trade 2 3.5star prospects for a 4.5star prospect that's already further along in development too? Uh.... yeah... sounds totally fair...

/inb4 cakeboss shut up smiley

Smiley90

Check your inbox I offered you a trade. Feel free to counter but it's pretty straight up.

I don't see any PM? I don't login to the game every day, trade offers disappear after sim, so please don't send me stuff there because I will always miss it...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Probably going to start a retooling phase seeing as I lost a couple great players to retirement, and I've been fucked by the stupid cap system / injuries in this game....so if anyone has interest in pretty much any of my players send me an offer.

Highlights are Kane, Hall, Getzlaf, Cammalleri, Hamhuis, Luongo. Obviously don't send me any stupid shit if you want Kane or Hall.

Cake Boss

Banned
Carey Price out for 42 games.

1323129813362.jpg

I might be interested in Vokoun if he's affordable, if not I will stick with Cocaine Emery who has 2 wins and 0 losses with 4.55 GAA and .80SV% lol.

Socreges

Banned
Four players on the LTIR now, though Mueller and O'Sullivan 'only' have 16/18 games left before they return. I'd be surprised if anyone has had as many man-games lost to injury as this team. Losing Price for half the season must sting, though.

The New Jersey Devils have fired second-year GM Coldplay619.

Devils chief executive officer Lou Lamoriello informed Coldplay619 of the decision Friday morning.

"This was a decision that certainly was not one that is pleasant, or we feel good about," said a somber Lamoriello during a Friday morning press conference. "But it's a decision that, in my opinion, had to be made."

3-1-2 tonight and no major injuries but Detroit blew past me into 1st in the West.

AHLXP.gif

Gagne
Carter
Pominville
Kassian
Chara
Jackman
Teubert
Vokoun

Probably going to start a retooling phase seeing as I lost a couple great players to retirement, and I've been fucked by the stupid cap system / injuries in this game....so if anyone has interest in pretty much any of my players send me an offer.

Highlights are Kane, Hall, Getzlaf, Cammalleri, Hamhuis, Luongo. Obviously don't send me any stupid shit if you want Kane or Hall.

I'll take a look at both of your rosters, I am somewhat interested still in Jackman and I want to see what Dallas has. I'm always looking to improve my team so I'll take a look probably later tonight and see if there is anything that I might want to try.

Socreges

Banned
I wish I understood how injuries and cap space worked. I've got $7.9m in space, but a lot of that added up when my guys went on LTIR. I'm probably closer to $1.5m IIRC. That said, the difference between my original cap space and with the 4 LTIR guys added isn't the sum of their cap hits, but much less.

Oh and Coldplay is actually gone. NJD is now CPU-controlled.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I had one of the best goalie prospects in the game and traded him to Coldplay who's not even playing anymore

Smiley90

I drafted Burke as a 4star goalie prospect, YOU ALWAYS WANTED A PLAYER CALLED BURKE ON YOUR TEAM, RIGHT?

Milly79

The much anticipated NHL 13 title update arrives early next week, check out the details below.

GM Connected
New - Trade messaging has been added to the mode.
Speed up Hub loading times.
Improved responsiveness when scrolling through the Main Menu to reduce accidently scrolling past the option players want to select.
Improved scrolling when looking to selecting a team on the trade player screen and select team screen.
Users should no longer be able to adjust the gameplay sliders during a CPU game.
Improved responsiveness of league search screens.
Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause a crash when bringing up the player list on the Trade Player screen.
Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes crash while backing out of the mailbox screen.
Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash while loading into the GM Connected HUB.
Fixed a rare crash that could occur when proposing a trade to a CPU team (also fixed in Be-A-GM).

Good list, but still no injury decrease.

Marvie_3

Banned
Anything that makes the menus faster is alright with me.

4-3-1 tonight. Two minor injuries. I've gotten pretty lucky with injuries so far this season. I was that way last season too until around this time and then my team got crushed. Hopefully they can hang in there this time. :lol

My top 2 LW's are both in the top 6 in scoring. :D

Smiley90

Seguin plays: My team is 14-19-3. Seguin gets injured, my team goes 7-0-0 the next period... uh... I have bad news for you Tyler...

MacAttack

These 5-10 game injuries are holding my team back. Almost 2/3s of my lineup have not played every game.

Smiley what do you want for Seguin?

Socreges

Banned
How is my line of Parise, Staal and Oshie a combined -34 and easily the worst +/- players on my team? Last season they were among the best.

Smiley90

These 5-10 game injuries are holding my team back. Almost 2/3s of my lineup have not played every game.

Smiley what do you want for Seguin?

Sorry, noone on your team that really interests me apart from Larsson, and I'm already way too loaded on D... I'll have to look more into trading Seguin, I'll see how the next few sims go. If this trend continues, I might have to honestly take a look.

How is my line of Parise, Staal and Oshie a combined -34 and easily the worst +/- players on my team? Last season they were among the best.

Same thing I'm trying to figure out with Shattenkirk (though now he is injured for 30+ games). He was a beast last year, went up 3 ranks and is now the worst plus/minus on my team with barely any points (before he was injured). The problem is that this game has no consistency what so ever when there should be at least some.

Younger players / prospects

I'll take a look later to see if there is anything we can do, if you want you can look at my roster as well.

MacAttack

Sorry, noone on your team that really interests me apart from Larsson, and I'm already way too loaded on D... I'll have to look more into trading Seguin, I'll see how the next few sims go. If this trend continues, I might have to honestly take a look.
How about some draft picks since your team is clearly rebuilding this season in hopes of getting a high draft pick. I'd hate to see Seguin waste his career playing for a team that was constantly in the rebuilding phase. Send Seguin home to the B's where he belongs.

Sorry Red Man, I tried to take a look to see if anything could be done but I couldn't think of anything, I think it is mostly Pronger's contract that is holding me back.

Tabris

So I offered NJD Louis LeBlanc (my 4th highest rated trade value player on my entire team) + Patriq Hornquist for Jack Campbell. I added Hornquist also to make the trade even.

Marvie denied the trade... I don't know what Marvie's issue is with Louis LeBlanc, he's an 18th overall pick from 2009 and is rated high on NHL13? That trade would be accepted IRL, LeBlanc + Hornquist for Jack Campbell.

Well NJD offered me another trade again. Campbell + Picks for LeBlanc, Hornquist, Belanger, and Schultz. I accepted that but I assume you'll turn that down too Marvie? (my first trade was more fair than the trade they offered me)

Does anyone else want LeBlanc? I need an LW or G prospect of same trade value as LeBlanc.

The other G prospect I was trying to get was M.Subban but I sent 3 separate trade offers for him and they either got missed, refused or denied.

Trade denied still for Sven Baertschi? I'm giving up a first round pick next year and my first round pick drafted this year to get the guy, and picking up cap.

Swance

Neo Member
Ennis :(

NJ has a 37 year old starting goalie...doesn't really make sense for them to trade their goalie of the future.

Tabris

That's apparently the story with every team w/ a good prospect goalie. Are they untradeable then even if CPU wants to trade them?

I have an old bad goalie, no G prospects, and a shitty team from the random draw. What the hell am I supposed to do? I'm trying to trade away my top 4 player.

Top Bottom