• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 13 GM Connected Sim League (Xbox 360)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Getlzaf and Burrows injured

werwequvt.gif

This will be good for my tank job. 7 players from my top 9 and 5 of my top 6 D have all been injured at some point this season, what a joke.

Socreges

Banned
Oshie out with a herniated disc.

h5bOd.gif

Gone for the season. 85 durability, but this is the second time he's been out for 40+ games. Bad luck, I guess. 244 (!) games lost to injury in total and the season is only 3/4 done.

I might need to relinquish control of my team for a week if we are re-signing between Oct. 26th - Nov. 2nd as I'll be on a business trip with no Xbox. I'll be back after that though.

Wow, trade deadline almost already?

Not sure what I want to do, going by Marvie's post I think I am still in first the league or at least the west. However, my PK and PP are horrendous and Wheeler (my top 6 Winger) and Shattenkirk (my top D man) are not playing that well at all (and Shattenkirk is injured for a few more games still). I guess when I get home I'll have to evaluate my injuries and see if I want to do anything, cap space is somewhat of a problem since I have a few re-signings after this year like Gerbe, Heatley, Hjalmarsson, etc... so some bigger names. Once I do that I'll have a trade list set up, right now though I think Shattenkirk and Wheeler are on my block. I would be looking for a top 6 winger and top 2 d-man for either of them (more of a change of scenery trade is what I'm hoping).

The Montreal Canadiens have traded expiring contract Marion Gaborik + 2014 2nd round draft pick to the Phoenix Coyotes for Mark Visentin + a 2014 1st and 2nd round draft pick

Edit - Wow, the menus are so much faster now

Edit 2 - Holy shit at the upcoming free agent class

Socreges

Banned
The Montreal Canadiens have traded expiring contract Marion Gaborik + 2014 2nd round draft pick to the Phoenix Coyotes for Mark Visentin + a 2014 1st and 2nd round draft pick

The free agents will be a lot different once most are resigned. But yeah a lot of the best players are in there. Four elite goalies, too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
YESSSSSSSS THE APP GOT UPDATED.

New:

-Mail alerts (finally!)
-include draft picks in trades (FINALLY)
-add top20 filter for player&goalie stats (EA actually DOES SHIT? What is this)
-sort by stats on both trading and standing screen

All helpful and great updates, that's pretty much everything trading/stats was missing. Now all that's left is lines (and, of lesser importance, scouting/draft priority)

Edit: NHL top20 stats is borked. It shows the NHL top20 point leaders, then if you want to e.g. See the +- leaders... It only lists the top20 point leaders according to their +-, not the top20 players overall. Good job EA :lol

YESSSSSSSS THE APP GOT UPDATED.

New:

-Mail alerts (finally!)
-include draft picks in trades (FINALLY)
-add top20 filter for player&goalie stats (EA actually DOES SHIT? What is this)
-sort by stats on both trading and standing screen

All helpful and great updates, that's pretty much everything trading/stats was missing. Now all that's left is lines (and, of lesser importance, scouting/draft priority)

Edit: NHL top20 stats is borked. It shows the NHL top20 point leaders, then if you want to e.g. See the +- leaders... It only lists the top20 point leaders according to their +-, not the top20 players overall. Good job EA :lol

Still can't re-sign free agents in the app correct?

Smiley90

Still can't re-sign free agents in the app correct?

It's not mentioned in the update notes, so I see no indication you now can.

Also, I'm not jumping on draft class potentials until the draft priority list is out :p but yeah, looks like it's a very goalie-deep draft wow.

Marvie_3

Banned

Barely. They're still slow as fuck.

Tabris

Hey Red_Man, want to trade Hall for Ryan straight up. They are almost clones of each other statistically, both PWF's, and I need a LW more than RW, and I think opposite for you?

That way you can do Kane/Ryan and I can do Hall/Yakupov

lol, I just looked at your team and noticed you had Getzlaf too. We would be uniting our respective players. Then I just need to get RNH to recreate Edmonton, in Edmonton haha.

Tabris

Also my trading block is as follows:

Left Wingers
S.Ott
A.Tanguay
D.Zharkov

Right Wingers
P.Hornquist (4 star yellow, 81 SNP)

Centres
D.Roy (85 PLY)
L.LeBlanc (4 star yellow, 75 PLY)

Defensemen
Everyone but Alex Pietrangelio

Goalies
Everyone

I want 4 star + goalie prospects, 4 star + defensemen, long-term contracts and/or future draft picks. Please PM me your trade offers here.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hey Red_Man, want to trade Hall for Ryan straight up. They are almost clones of each other statistically, both PWF's, and I need a LW more than RW, and I think opposite for you?

That way you can do Kane/Ryan and I can do Hall/Yakupov

lol, I just looked at your team and noticed you had Getzlaf too. We would be uniting our respective players. Then I just need to get RNH to recreate Edmonton, in Edmonton haha.
iFeCNHS5yfJTQ.gif

Smiley90

On the downside, for some reason dealing with Swance results in him sending every PM he sends 4 times instead of just once.

On the upside, we got a trade done. ACTIVATE FULL REBUILD MODE.

streit is on the table. willing to swap him for a defensive d of similar rating.
rnh available for a prospect (must either be in the ahl or nhl, dont want a chl player that will take 2-3 years to make the jump)
lucic off the table (unless something outstanding comes along)

feel free to browse the rest of my team (phx)

My trade block:

B. Wheeler, OV: 83, Top 6 winger, was a beast for me last year, but injuries kinda hurt him this year, looking for more of an established/consistent top 6 guy.

K. Shattenkirk, OV: 87, Top 2 Two-way defenseman, once again, he was a beast for me last year like Wheeler, however this year injuries have hurt him and he just is not playing well at all. He is still good and has potential to be even better, but he is the only player with a negative +/- on my team and has very little points. Once again like Wheeler I'm looking for a change of scenery trade for a more established but not over the hill or close to it top D-man (currently injured but should be back within 5 games I believe so not too big of a deal).

Both players are younger guys as well and I'm willing to add draft picks or prospects to even out the trading field. I won't be able to accept or mostly look at trade until 7ish EST because of work, so shoot me some PM's if interested and maybe we can get something going.

MacAttack

Looking for an 80+ D-man to add to my roster for the playoffs. I've been playing Dougie Hamilton on my third pairing to get him some experience but an injury to my other third line defenseman has left me short.

Not much to offer except draft picks but feel free to look over my roster for prospects.

Looking for an 80+ D-man to add to my roster for the playoffs. I've been playing Dougie Hamilton on my third pairing to get him some experience but an injury to my other third line defenseman has left me short.

Not much to offer except draft picks but feel free to look over my roster for prospects.
Interested in streit?

Top Bottom