• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 13 GM Connected Sim League (Xbox 360)

I have my players signed and am open to any deals right now, on the block for me is:

Shattenkirk, D, Age: 25, OV 85
Mattias Tedenby, LW, Age 24, OV 74
Or anything else you may like from my team really, but I will be looking for some good deals (I would entertain offers for Heatley as well)

Looking for a top pairing D-man, preferably a change of scenery trade with Shattenkirk but I'm open to other offers.

Milly79

Open to trade:
V. Leino, C, 81
N. Grossman, D, 79

Both have pretty high cap hits and are old(er). Doubt there will be any takers. Have around 1m left in cap space after my trade goes through. I can bury/waiver them and still be okay. Just throwing this out there.

MacAttack

Cam Ward is on the block. Could be a good fit for a team looking to make a run now. My backup is a 26 yo 3 1/2 star who jumped up to an 82 OVR and I'd like to try and develop him while I wait for Subban to be NHL ready.

30 yo
88 OVR
2 years $8.6 mil
2014 2.13 GAA .925 SV % 7 SO
2013 2.11 GAA .924 SV % 10 SO

Looking for goal scoring wingers.

Marvie_3

Banned
I have my players signed and am open to any deals right now, on the block for me is:

Or anything else you may like from my team really, but I will be looking for some good deals (I would entertain offers for Heatley as well)

Looking for a top pairing D-man, preferably a change of scenery trade with Shattenkirk but I'm open to other offers.

Like Brian Campbell?

theRizzle

Doughty/Johnson?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Columbus Blue Jackets Trading Block:

S. Kostitsyn (27, 80ovr, 4star SNP LW)
M. Vallerand (25, 78ovr, 3star SNP LW)
T. Zaborsky (26, 77ovr, 3star SNP LW)
M. D'Agostini (27, 79ovr, 3.5star SNP RW)
G. Brule (27, 78ovr, 3.5star SNP C)
J. Kindl (27, 77ovr, 4star TWD)
C. Campoli (30, 77ovr, 3.5star OFD)

And more, but those are the ones on the block.

Looking for:

4star/4.5 star LW (prospect or not)
3.5star+ prospects

Smiley90

Your trade block has a bunch of garbage in it but you want really good players/prospects in return? Smelly pls

eh, I want a potential future 2nd/3rd liner for a current 3rd liner. I never said I wanted a 1for1 trade, either. I even said there's more on my team, those are just the ones on the block :p

Cake Boss

Banned
Columbus Blue Jackets Trading Block:

S. Kostitsyn (27, 80ovr, 4star SNP LW)
M. Vallerand (25, 78ovr, 3star SNP LW)
T. Zaborsky (26, 77ovr, 3star SNP LW)
M. D'Agostini (27, 79ovr, 3.5star SNP RW)
G. Brule (27, 78ovr, 3.5star SNP C)
J. Kindl (27, 77ovr, 4star TWD)
C. Campoli (30, 77ovr, 3.5star OFD)

And more, but those are the ones on the block.

Looking for:

4star/4.5 star LW (prospect or not)
3.5star+ prospects

Or I could just go the free agency and grab similar or even better players without giving up anything.

MacAttack

Im thinking about trading Cam Ward to Calgary. Hows this deal sound?

Cam Ward and my 1st next year for Nathan Horton and A. Kostitsyn?

They need a goalie (Brian Elliot 82 OVR) and I need wingers.

Socreges

Banned
Im thinking about trading Cam Ward to Calgary. Hows this deal sound?

Cam Ward and my 1st next year for Nathan Horton and A. Kostitsyn?

They need a goalie (Brian Elliot 82 OVR) and I need wingers.
You're probably asking just Marvie, but I think that trade would ruin Calgary. They'd be left with just one 80+ winger, yet four 80+ centers. Plus trading next season picks is a bit sketchy, but I might be alone in this. O/w can see how they'd want Ward.

Smiley90

Mhmm, which one of the guys I signed was an RFA? I have news that I sent a 3rd round pick to CHI as compensation but I didn't sign anyone this new sim... Rev, do you know more?

Socreges

Banned
Looking for:

78-84 d-man (TWD/DFD)

Willing to trade:

Code:
        POS TYPE  OVR   CAP  YRS END  AGE  [POTENTIAL]

Pouliot  D   OFD  58  $0.925  1  RFA  20   [4 star yellow]
Yuen     D   TWD  63  $0.970  1  RFA  21   [3.5 star yellow]
Ranford  LW  TWF  71  $0.925  2  RFA  22   [3.5 star yellow]
Luciani  RW  SNP  73  $0.800  1  RFA  24   [2.5 star yellow]*
Cheechoo RW  SNP  75  $0.925  1  UFA  33   [3 star white]*
Audy-M   C   SNP  69  $0.925  1  RFA  23   [2.5 star yellow]*

Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc

*priced to move

Revenant

Looking for:

78-83 d-man (TWD/DFD)

Willing to trade:

Code:
        POS TYPE  OVR   CAP  YRS END  AGE  [POTENTIAL]

Pouliot  D   OFD  58  $0.925  1  RFA  20   [4 star yellow]
Yuen     D   TWD  63  $0.970  1  RFA  21   [3.5 star yellow]
Ranford  LW  TWF  71  $0.925  2  RFA  22   [3.5 star yellow]
Luciani  RW  SNP  73  $0.800  1  RFA  24   [2.5 star yellow]*
Cheechoo RW  SNP  75  $0.925  1  UFA  33   [3 star white]*
Audy-M   C   SNP  69  $0.925  1  RFA  23   [2.5 star yellow]*

Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc

*priced to move

I have some Laasko guy, he seems alright.

Revenant

Rev, did I offer sheet one of your players and you didn't match? What's up with that? It says I gave you a 3rd round pick last sim, but didn't sign anyone...

i haven't been able to get on nhl the past day or so. That being said depending on who you took we can hash it out when i swing by with a pillowcase full of bars of soap and beat you...harshly.

Smiley90

i haven't been able to get on nhl the past day or so. That being said depending on who you took we can hash it out when i swing buy with a pillowcase full of bars of soap and beat you...harshly.

oh... weird. I guess you not going on auto-not-matched for you and I got... someone? Must've been someone from the sim before... still weird. Wonder who it was.

Revenant

oh... weird. I guess you not going on auto-not-matched for you and I got... someone? Must've been someone from the sim before... still weird. Wonder who it was.

I see what you mean, i think i still have him, if i do i'll just trade you back the pick for the lowest thing you got if marvie is okay with it.

Smiley90

I see what you mean, i think i still have him, if i do i'll just trade you back the pick for the lowest thing you got if marvie is okay with it.

The thing is, I don't even know WHO it is. The "transactions" just says I traded you a 3rd round pick last sim, but I didn't actually sign a player. I'll have to take a look at the game and see what happened...

Were one of Vallerand/Zaborsky/Postma/Peckham your RFA's?

Revenant

The thing is, I don't even know WHO it is. The "transactions" just says I traded you a 3rd round pick last sim, but I didn't actually sign a player. I'll have to take a look at the game and see what happened...

Were one of Vallerand/Zaborsky/Postma/Peckham your RFA's?

nope, don't ring a bell.

MacAttack

You're probably asking just Marvie, but I think that trade would ruin Calgary. They'd be left with just one 80+ winger, yet four 80+ centers. Plus trading next season picks is a bit sketchy, but I might be alone in this. O/w can see how they'd want Ward.
I see what you mean in regards to their roster. What if I did Ward for Horton straight up?

Is the protocol for this type of thing to just offer it and see if Marvie allows it during sim or is it better to ask here first?

Marvie_3

Banned
Do what you guys gotta do.

I see what you mean in regards to their roster. What if I did Ward for Horton straight up?

Is the protocol for this type of thing to just offer it and see if Marvie allows it during sim or is it better to ask here first?
Posting things in here from now on will probably work better in the long run. Letting you guys look at it and kick it around for awhile first makes it easier for me.

Socreges

Banned
I have some Laasko guy, he seems alright.
inkH4Gnixg1Q2.gif

What a stud eh? Had a great season and then goes from 80 to 82 despite being just a 3 star. I think it worked out surprisingly well for both of us, though, which is nice. Needed the cap space for Kunitz and ended up drafting Varlamov (66 ovr, 19 years old, 3 star) with the pick. Don't know if Ross will ever amount to much.

Surprised to see how well some of my more average (former) prospects are developing. Traded Santorelli (73, 3 star yellow, 25 years old) to Milly and he leapt to 79.

Milly79

inkH4Gnixg1Q2.gif

What a stud eh? Had a great season and then goes from 80 to 82 despite being just a 3 star. I think it worked out surprisingly well for both of us, though, which is nice. Needed the cap space for Kunitz and ended up drafting Varlamov (66 ovr, 19 years old, 3 star) with the pick. Don't know if Ross will ever amount to much.

Surprised to see how well some of my more average (former) prospects are developing. Traded Santorelli (73, 3 star yellow, 25 years old) to Milly and he leapt to 79.

I was quite surprised at that as well. He fits nicely in my lineup, considering I really only have 2 good lines and the rest are depth.

Socreges

Banned
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Hearing rumblings that the Jets, Blue Jackets and Canucks have a massive deal in the works.
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Sources telling me that CBJ/VAN/WIN GMs are close to putting a three-way deal together. Several players involved. More to come
:eek:

Socreges

Banned
Probably interesting enough to share here, I think. Pretty funny how this evolved into a three-way trade. Just glad she's done:

To Winnipeg:
- Gaunce 4.5 (from VAN)
- Oshie 4 (from VAN)
- Schwartz 4 (from VAN)

To Columbus:
- Landeskog 4.5 (from WIN)
- Horak 3.5 (from VAN)

To Vancouver
- Kessel 4.5 (from CBJ)
- Johansen 4 (from WIN)
- Gibbons 2.5

KESSELLLLLL

19-Pop-Champagne.gif

Smiley90

Probably interesting enough to share here, I think. Pretty funny how this evolved into a three-way trade. Just glad she's done:

To Winnipeg:
- Gaunce 4.5 (from VAN)
- Oshie 4 (from VAN)
- Schwartz 4 (from VAN)

To Columbus:
- Landeskog 4.5 (from WIN)
- Horak 3.5 (from VAN)

To Vancouver
- Kessel 4.5 (from CBJ)
- Johansen 4 (from WIN)
- Gibbons 2.5

KESSELLLLLL

19-Pop-Champagne.gif

A breakdown by team would probably be more telling :p

Dang, no big free agents wanted to sign in Montreal, I have cap space to spare if anyone wants to do a deal, I need 85+ wingers

I have goalie depth to trade

Top Bottom