• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 13 GM Connected Sim League (Xbox 360)

MacAttack

Still looking to move Meszaros (34yo 84 OVR DFD) and Grabner (30yo 82 OVR SNP/RW), preferably in a package deal. Both players are in the last year of their contracts.

Looking for prospects that are close to being ready. I will consider picks but I'm trying to get my team competitive in the next year or two (cmon Subban!).

Jonsson- Im not ruling out a trade with you, I just want to see if there's anything else since we haven't been able to come to an agreement yet.

Rubber Ducky

Neo Member
Buffalo Trade Block:

G - Ryan Miller - 90 Overall - 3 White Stars - $9.700M, 2 YL
LW - Patrick Marleau - 86 Overall - 3 White Stars - $7.250M, 1 YL
LW - Tomas Fleischmann - 82 Overall - 4 Whites Stars - $3.785M, 1 YL
D - Trevor Daley - 84 Overall - 4 White Stars - $5.285M, 2 YL

I'm looking to get younger, so I'm looking for prospects and picks in return. I'm deep at centre and defence already, so wingers would be preferable.

Cake Boss

Banned
In the east there is the top 6 teams then there is everyone else, then there is the Isles.

Team wins against top teams like Vancouver, Detroit etc and loses to mediocre one like NJ.

Socreges

Banned
In the east there is the top 6 teams then there is everyone else, then there is the Isles.

Team wins against top teams like Vancouver, Detroit etc and loses to mediocre one like NJ.
I did put my 78 ovr goalie in for that sim, so don't get too high on yourself, Greatest. ;)

Cake Boss

Banned
And the score was 1-0 lol.

I have the worst PP and worst PK in the league. I dont know I am in the playoffs with those crappy special teams.

Buffalo Trade Block:

G - Ryan Miller - 90 Overall - 3 White Stars - $9.700M, 2 YL
LW - Patrick Marleau - 86 Overall - 3 White Stars - $7.250M, 1 YL
LW - Tomas Fleischmann - 82 Overall - 4 Whites Stars - $3.785M, 1 YL
D - Trevor Daley - 84 Overall - 4 White Stars - $5.285M, 2 YL

I'm looking to get younger, so I'm looking for prospects and picks in return. I'm deep at centre and defence already, so wingers would be preferable.

EDIT: Damn, didn't realize how old Marleau was - scratch that, I put in an offer for Daley. Check it out and let me know what you think.

MacAttack

Mac / ducky I'm interested. Will propose trade tonight
It's better for me if you make proposals via PM because a) I don't check my Xbox every night and b) it's easier to go back and forth.

But since you let me know ahead of time, I'll make sure to check tonight.

MacAttack

EDIT: Damn, didn't realize how old Marleau was - scratch that, I put in an offer for Daley. Check it out and let me know what you think.
No interest in Meszaros (34yo DFD 84ovr)? Im working on a deal with Jonsson for Grabner so if you want to set up something for Meszaros, I will deal them separately if both deals are in place.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just as a Reminder, the Trade Deadline will probably start either tonight or tomorrow, if memory of when it is date-wise serves me right. There'll be a 1day break of simming for the Deadline.

forget it mac, dont think i have anything you want (prospects) and am not willing to give up my 1st rounders

ducky, check my team. what will it take to get miller or marleau?

Smiley90

There's only 3 games in the next sim... But not deadline yet. So deadline will start either tomorrow or the day after.

Went like 1-4 in the sim, damn :/ At least still 4th in the West, 3rd in GFPG in the whole league, as well as 3rd best PP... not bad.

Smiley90

No, dude. This is the deadline. After the next sim we won't be able to trade. So no sim tonight (Thursday night).

Hu? How come there's no notification? Usually there's a notification in the main window that says "this is the last window where you will be able to do trades", which I don't see right now.

Cake Boss

Banned
So trade deadline right?

Whats everyone looking to sell or buy?

Mac I sent you an offer for Grabner if your still selling him, check it out.

Edit: removed my customized uploaded strategies thingy and went 5-0 in last sim, improved slightly on the PK and PP, maybe that was it.

Assets I am willing to move for a centre

Draft picks of all sorts
K. Comrie 3.5* yellow I think- currently out 22 games with post-concussion
Bozon 4* yellow
Thrower 4* yellow
Visentin - 4* yellow goalie
Richardson - 4.5* yellow goalie

Can I trade my first rounder for a first line centre with 2 years left on their deal but on a CPU team?

Smiley90

Assets I am willing to move for a centre

Draft picks of all sorts
K. Comrie 3.5* yellow I think- currently out 22 games with post-concussion
Bozon 4* yellow
Thrower 4* yellow
Visentin - 4* yellow goalie
Richardson - 4.5* yellow goalie

Can I trade my first rounder for a first line centre with 2 years left on their deal but on a CPU team?

If the deal is good for the CPU, post it here and we'll judge it ;)

I have a couple assets to move, a lot of NHL-ready prospects (Lofthouse, Bealieu, Clifford, Jensen, all 3.5/4star, 22, 21, 24&26 years old respectively, all 79 ovr), for positional upgrades. E.g. Prospect&current player for an upgrade. Have 2nd line players (eg Horak, 83 ovr 26yeara old) or Seguin (84 ovr 25 years old) as well as several 82/81 ovr players available. Too many to list them all, but pretty much everyine on Columbus is available, if you want to bundle them with a prospect and offer me an upgrade. Older, lower star is fine, as long as their contract isn't too much bigger :D

CCF23

Okay, so looking at my (new) team, I'm in pretty good shape standings wise. As for my needs, and what I'm willing to give up:

NEEDS:

Top 6 RWer (fill in while Pulkkinen and/or Wheeler are hurt)
Bottom 6 forward depth
5th/6th D man

AVAILABLE:

Blake Wheeler
Calle Jarnkrok (79OV 3 and a half gold)
Dustin Penner (80OV 3 and a half white)
Niklas Hjalmarsson (82OV 4 white)
Jaroslav Halak
Picks

Okay, so looking at my (new) team, I'm in pretty good shape standings wise. As for my needs, and what I'm willing to give up:

NEEDS:

Top 6 RWer (fill in while Pulkkinen and/or Wheeler are hurt)
Bottom 6 forward depth
5th/6th D man

AVAILABLE:

Blake Wheeler
Calle Jarnkrok (79OV 3 and a half gold)
Dustin Penner (80OV 3 and a half white)
Niklas Hjalmarsson (82OV 4 white)
Jaroslav Halak
Picks
Ladd?
Good filler. I think 82

Top Bottom