• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 13 GM Connected Sim League (Xbox 360)

I felt bad/strange for not posting details about the trade, so I thought I'd throw stats together quick if anyone cares. :lol
9CjwO8n.png

MacAttack

I felt bad/strange for not posting details about the trade, so I thought I'd throw stats together quick if anyone cares. :lol

9CjwO8n.png

Kobe-Reaction1.gif

For future reference something like:

Meszaros (34 yo DFD, 84 ovr, 4 star white, 1 yr contract @ 5.14mil)

is good enough.

Meszaros is still available BTW.

MacAttack

I rejected your offer Boss, thanks but too much salary coming back and my roster is full up on third liners for now.

Last call on Grabner, Jonnson let me know if you're still interested.

Socreges

Banned
Haha wow, was not expecting that

(BTW, is it just me or do you have very few quality defensemen now?)

I guess I missed that joke; didn't realize I was supposed to divulge all the stats for the trades. I certainly understand doing it with the trading partner.
I honestly have no idea what Smiley is talking about. I had no problem with your post and was just replying to Cake Boss since he was acting like it was an obligation of yours (though it's true that names alone often mean nothing unless they're well-known).

People in the past have responded with "You'll have to wait and see! ;)" when asked what the trade was. Doesn't really matter

Cake Boss

Banned
edit: woops wrong thread.

Looks like no market for Grabner mac, revisit that trade you whore.

What was my offer anyways, I would look to improve it.

Dont even know why I am seeking so many trades, team has been fine.

Socreges

Banned
Dont even know why I am seeking so many trades, team has been fine.
I feel like I should make a trade or two, but my team has been on fire and even though it SAYS I've got $5m in cap space I'm afraid that I'd be over the cap once guys returned from injury (I've got about $15m on the LTIR right now).

That said, on the block:

C/TWF Shea (3.5 star yellow, 62 ovr, 22 y.o., upcoming RFA)

Looking for a 2nd rounder. Shea's a risk since he might be a bust or might develop quickly now to reach his potential, but considering that you can only get 3 star prospects in the 2nd round, I think it'd be a fair trade for someone needing another C prospect.

MacAttack

My big thing is opening up cap space, your trade only frees up about a mil.

I'll try and re-sign Grabner and Mez will probably end up a FA. I would have liked to get something in return for one (or both) of them and then try to re-sign the other.

Cake Boss

Banned
I will give you a 2nd rounder for him, I have enough center prospects for me to take the risk.

edit: oh looking for cap space eh, I am the last guy you should be trading with anyways, I barely make the cap.

Cake Boss

Banned
I want to make trades for the big guys, but hard to give up prospects for guys that will only play 1 or 2 years for you theb retire, plus try to fit them under the cap at the same time, which means giving up other players in return.

Rubber Ducky

Neo Member
Trade Alert

To Buffalo:
LW Brett Bulmer - 82 Overall, 25 years old, 3.5 Yellow Stars, $3.660M, 1 Year Left.
Detroit's 2018 1st Round Pick
Detroit's 2018 4th Round Pick

To Detroit:
LW Patrick Marleau - 86 Overall, 38 years old, 3.0 White Stars, $7.250M, 1 Year Left.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Trade Alert

To Buffalo:
LW Brett Bulmer - 82 Overall, 25 years old, 3.5 Yellow Stars, $3.660M, 1 Year Left.
Detroit's 2018 1st Round Pick
Detroit's 2018 4th Round Pick

To Detroit:
LW Patrick Marleau - 86 Overall, 38 years old, 3.0 White Stars, $7.250M, 1 Year Left.

I wish I could do a trade like this with Seguin instead of Bulmer and some other awesome center...dat Malkin...

CCF23

Fairly high price to pay, but my 1st should be low, and I have a few mid-20s wingers in that range. I'll probably play Marleau with dat Cros.

Pushing for a cup. Now that I've made a "win now" move, I'm open to making another. Maybe a D man.

Swance

Neo Member
Fairly high price to pay, but my 1st should be low, and I have a few mid-20s wingers in that range. I'll probably play Marleau with dat Cros.

Pushing for a cup. Now that I've made a "win now" move, I'm open to making another. Maybe a D man.

PM sent.

CCF23

It helps that Pulkkinen and Wheeler are set to return right around when the playoffs start. My lineup (if/when it's healthy) looks pretty strong. Insulating my forwards with a star winger like Marleau (even if he's old) gives me a good shot I think. Kinda nervous about my depth on D and if my goaltending can hold up, but we'll see.

Socreges

Banned
It helps that Pulkkinen and Wheeler are set to return right around when the playoffs start. My lineup (if/when it's healthy) looks pretty strong. Insulating my forwards with a star winger like Marleau (even if he's old) gives me a good shot I think. Kinda nervous about my depth on D and if my goaltending can hold up, but we'll see.
The reason why I suggested you take the Wings BTW is because they have great roster players (Crosby, Doughty), goaltending, and some really good prospects coming up. The CPU did very little damage after Arab left, whereas Dallas was pretty much decimated in your absence.

Dallas is actually in a playoff spot right now, I think, but they've got a load of shitty contracts.

CCF23

Wings keep pushing:

To Tampa:

Nick Hjalmarsson (82OV - 30 years old - 1 year left just north of $5M)
Vladimir Sundukov (68OV - 22 years old - 3 and a half star gold)

To Detroit:

Mike Green (86OV - 32 years old - 1 year left just north of $5.5M)

Top Bottom