• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's fucked, the perspective is a lot better in the video. How did that guy taking the video survive if 50-75 homes were completely destroyed?.....

from the OT:

I'm guessing he lucked out on the distance/direction of the blast.

xDi97JN.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
INSANE. Poor little girl :(

She's lucky to be alive... most of the things in that pic above got levelled or damaged/are on fire now. I hope her hearing damage isn't permanent, but they're damn lucky to be alive. 50-60 people dead is terrifying.

I feel especially bad for the firefighters and cops who were called to the initial fire. I mean, they must've known the risk of a fertilizer factory blowing up in their faces. And then it did. Fuck.

Heretic

She's lucky to be alive... most of the things in that pic above got levelled or damaged/are on fire now. I hope her hearing damage isn't permanent, but they're damn lucky to be alive. 50-60 people dead is terrifying.

I feel especially bad for the firefighters and cops who were called to the initial fire. I mean, they must've known the risk of a fertilizer factory blowing up in their faces. And then it did. Fuck.

I doubt they expected something THAT HUGE. So much respect for these guys.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have friends who are fire fighters, it sucks that it takes stuff like this to happen for them to get proper recognition.

Cousteau

No team is hotter over the last couple of months than Columbus.I saw a stat where they had the best record in hockey over the last 30 games.Amazing turnaround.

Solo

AGally is 6th in rookie scoring, but you have to drop all the way to 17th in rookie scoring (Beau Bennet) to find a rookie who plays less than him.

Good you AGally for making the most of your minutes, and fuck you MT for not giving him more.

I had a whole thing ready for how much I hate this team and how they have no will to win, but this team isn't worth to rant over anymore, the team, management, and coaching deserve to be kicked out of an airplane for their complete incompetence on the ice and to improve the team.

Wings fans dont have the ability to visualize or use their imagination nor love one another.

Now imagine the Red Wings missing them.

Uh oh wings.

Jackets win!!!!

#1 seed!!!

#1 seed =/= conference champions

I ain't even mad. Go Blue Jackets!!!

I hate all of you right now, every last one, I only hope for a failure by all your teams in the playoffs and a miserable future...... See you guys next year or never.

vlW7L.gif

Edit: Also wow at that explosion, no Red_Man, it wasn't me.

Heretic

I had a whole thing ready for how much I hate this team and how they have no will to win, but this team isn't worth to rant over anymore, the team, management, and coaching deserve to be kicked out of an airplane for their complete incompetence on the ice and to improve the team

I hate all of you right now, every last one, I only hope for a failure by all your teams in the playoffs and a miserable future...... See you guys next year or never.

vlW7L.gif

Edit: Also wow at that explosion, no Red_Man, it wasn't me.
lol! I'd hate to see Crazed if he had to endure what Ducks/Habs-Age went through last season.

Don't leave us, suicide bro!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
So they have a 13% chance if they win out. Odd that yahoo has it at 0%. Thankfully they are not going to win out so it wont matter in the end.

That's weighted chances... If 50/50 it goes up to 17%

Unfortunately it's hard to expect the rangers to lose many of their remaining games

They play florida twice, New Jersey twice, buffalo and Carolina

Doesn't NJ have to give up their first this year as penalty for Kovalchuk ?

Yeah, that is why I was saying there is no point in them tanking. It would be so funny if they miss the playoffs and win the lottery.

Edit: Fei great avatar. They played the anthem on the local news this morning and it was amazing to see.

No idea why they didn't give it up last year, you could't really ask for a better time to do so unless you win the SC.

The weird thing was every analyst was also saying that they had to give up last years pick. I guess Lou was sure they would win the cup this year making this years pick worse.

Osorio

Kovy still out tonight.

We fucked

But in good news we're getting an outdoor game against the Rags. Definitely going to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom