• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Quick

Banned
Why can't the Leafs have this kind of precise passing on the PP (Hawks/Canucks game)? I swear, the other 29 teams in the league can pass the puck and actually keep their PP chances alive in the offensive zone.

The Leafs get in the zone, cycle the puck, then...NOPE, it gets cleared and there's a few seconds wasted to get back and get the puck.

irD4PwS.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Revenant

Guys I'm sure burrows wil man up and figh-ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah oh wait he won't because he's a no nuts chicken shit fuckwad

SummitAve

Banned
I don't understand how the Wild could be so tired...they even had a day off! They have won all their 2nd games when they have to go back-to-back, but with a day off they are all of a sudden too tired to play normal length shifts? COME ON! Even if they did go to a shootout against the Hawks they should be well rested.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol TSN: "2mins for roughing for Brookbank, 2 mins for being a general nuisance for Burrows"

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuck. Keith scoring there would have coated the entire building in a thick coat of salt. :lol

Sharp is fucking terrible. Please bench him, Q.

I don't understand how the Wild could be so tired...they even had a day off! They have won all their 2nd games when they have to go back-to-back, but with a day off they are all of a sudden too tired to play normal length shifts? COME ON! Even if they did go to a shootout against the Hawks they should be well rested.

Because the Ducks are better.

Quick

Banned
My kidneys are hurting due to the amount of salt in here tonight.

Really taking the thread title to heart (ow).

Revenant

I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know you and I hate your guts,I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.

Top Bottom