• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Quick

Banned
Can't be having any of that Quick.

This isn't the AHL or backyard hockey.

I really just want to ask, "is it because he's black?"

Like...shit, is it because he's not this prudish cliched-to-hell white Canadian guy that we typically see in the NHL? Let them have their fun.

Yep.

On another note: anyone else have issues responding to long posts on mobile? The reply box doesn't scroll on the GN2, gets covered by the keyboard. Annoying.

On iOS, I did have some issues like that, though rarely, and what I did was have the magnifying glass pop up and I drag it to the bottom of the reply box, and it would just scroll. But usually, swiping works just fine.

PALMIERI!!!

philcollins.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The triple low five is clearly a gang sign that means "I fuck your mother multiple times a week and she likes it"

Perry face down on the ice. Skates over to the bench slowly during play and is surrounded by 3 team doctors.

If this excites you - go fuck yourself.

EDIT: Head down SLIGHTLY and Stoner shouldered it.

Wings played a lot better tonight. Should have been a great rivalry game.

I only caught the 2nd period and the last 10 minutes of the third but they looked kinda like our last game (not the last game against you guys). Top 6 is doing much better but does our bottom six suck without Helm. Call was ferocious but wow did Z look like a guy on a mission tonight and that empty netter he had was awesome against Oshie. Next game will be interesting to say the least.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, that call on the Blues was atrocious and basically gave the wings the game, but I'm not complaining cause of all the BS goals wings get disallowed due to Holmstrom in the past. Just balancing it out! My man, Z was on fire tonight, so glad to see him get the trick. Free curly fries for everyone back in Detroit! Can't wait to get that A taken off my jersey and replaced with the C.

If I was a fan of a canadian team (or the Panthers), I would be cumming in my pants about Saad right now. He's been awesome so far

Revenant

Toews is so scrawny.

Definitely not up to par of the usual Canucks/Hawks games.

this game wouldn't be up to par for an AHL game. Seems there is a small handful of guys from each team that remembered there was a game, everyone else took the night off.

CCF23

Canucks are entering one of the lightest portions of their schedule. After tonight they play 5 games in the next 15 days. Hopefully Kesler can come back around the end of that stretch or shortly after.

I only caught the 2nd period and the last 10 minutes of the third but they looked kinda like our last game (not the last game against you guys). Top 6 is doing much better but does our bottom six suck without Helm. Call was ferocious but wow did Z look like a guy on a mission tonight and that empty netter he had was awesome against Oshie. Next game will be interesting to say the least.

Hitchcock will storm the ice and devour a referee whole.

ijCtCcxKW1L38.gif

Top Bottom