• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Cagey

Banned
Blackhawks posting a 10-0-2 record and having only two home games so far is fucking crazy.

David Clarkson is going to cash in big this summer.

New Jersey better remortgage that arena to pay for his contract.

Toronto bound for $38m over 6 years guaranteed :(

Hawks-GAF: I didn't end up finding my other SCF towel, but my friend I was at the game with said she might have a few other towels/programs/etc from it that she doesn't want. If you want some, assuming she finds 'em, shoot me a PM. I am not going to keep track of posts here asking.

And yes, only Hawks-GAF.

Blackhawks posting a 10-0-2 record and having only two home games so far is fucking crazy.

I think we'll stumble at home, actually.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
more like doughty choked when he couldnt clear.
Nice avatar, you see them on their tour? I'm seeing them in Toronto later this month.

I've been interacting with PopGAF on the Grammys thread.

I feel like I stumbled onto this weird new country with a messed up language.
I'm pretty sure putting a rusty nail through your dick is a better idea then this.

MacAttack

I'm tearing it up in this weeks' standings for Box Stretch Hockey's Pickem!

First place!

Reigning weekly champ (suck it Merguson!), come at me bro's.

just updated the results for today. you can always pick future days using the date links on the right if thats what you mean
Yeah I just noticed that. I was under the impression you had to wait until the previous nights games went final. But you can pick all the weeks games in one shot by clicking on the dates.

Heretic

just updated the results for today. you can always pick future days using the date links on the right if thats what you mean

Reigning weekly champ! Come at me bros.

Yeah I just noticed that. I was under the impression you had to wait until the previous nights games went final. But you can pick all the weeks games in one shot by clicking on the dates.

Same! I would miss on picking cause the new list wouldn't be up and it would be too late by the time i got home.

Sweetness!

Socreges

Banned
Wait, how was that racist? Totally not intended to be offensive, just a joke. I wanted the best way to communicate spelling it out to him and I thought that would be funny.

Also everyone should learn the sign alphabet as a general life cycle, definitely recommended!
I don't really like discussing this, but I'm deaf and I was pretty offended. You tried to insult/"burn" wsoxfan by suggesting he was deaf, as if that is a bad thing. It's not really something to be made light of, but I wouldn't expect much else from you.

Tabris

Sorry man. That wasn't my intention at all and I didn't mean to offend.

Sometimes we get carried away with our jokes and they turn into nasty insults. I know as sometimes I'm on the brunt of it. I shouldn't have done sign language as a joke. My bad.

RC

Banned
I feel like I stumbled on something that shouldn't have been stumbled upon. Drinking alone puts me in a reflective sombre mood.

Wait, how was that racist? Totally not intended to be offensive, just a joke. I wanted the best way to communicate spelling it out to him and I thought that would be funny.

Also everyone should learn the sign alphabet as a general life cycle, definitely recommended!

Can you just stop posting?

Sometimes we get carried away with our jokes and they turn into nasty insults. I know as sometimes I'm on the brunt of it. I shouldn't have done sign language as a joke. My bad.

Lmao. Here comes the backtracking.

Socreges

Banned

No problem. We all make mistakes. I just hope you can learn from this.

Btw, anyone else watch the Grammys tonight?

Quick

Banned
No problem. We all make mistakes. I just hope you can learn from this.

Btw, anyone else watch the Grammys tonight?

Yep.

fun. was not fun to watch.

Taylor Swift wasn't great either.

Shit was dull until The Black Keys were on.

LOL Chris Brown

Katy Perry boobs.

xDEvvpo.jpg

ibxqRAQPJsPv5k.gif

ibnIjCRf2JZdo0.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yep.

fun. was not fun to watch.

Taylor Swift wasn't great either.

Shit was dull until The Black Keys were on.

LOL Chris Brown

Katy Perry boobs.

xDEvvpo.jpg

ibxqRAQPJsPv5k.gif

ibnIjCRf2JZdo0.gif

Wait, you're saying there were other things happening too? All I saw was Katy Perry's boobs. I thought that's what the show was about.

Top Bottom