• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

It's either that or we sit here and wait for tabris to insult another group of minorities or people with disabilities.

We should make a bingo sheet of out prospective groups he can insult. Jews, arabs, furries the Vietnamese, - we can even make a drinking game out of it

Quick

Banned
After the Leafs make the playoffs.

i7W0NdjbnL4O9.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's either that or we sit here and wait for tabris to insult another group of minorities or people with disabilities.

And here I was thinking that was the only thing Tabris had going for him compared to FortunatSon. At least Tabris seems to be sorry.

Smiley90

jwHQyEOsStU5F.jpg

Got a ton of schoolwork dumped on my last week.

Bullshit. The only reason he's apologizing is because his stupid "joke" went way too far and he got busted.

The classic republican "I'm sorry for getting caught, not for what I said" apology. For what it's worth though, I still believe he's sorry for what he said. I'm an optimist.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Smfh at the last page and a half. Except for Perry, holy mother of Christ what a beauty.

Tabris

Well you guys can think what you want. I'm already caught, so there's no backtracking. Bishop will ban me once he sees this.

I just honestly didn't think of it from that angle until socreges pointed it out. I was just trying to do a comeback joke like I'm spelling it out for you but totally inappropriate. I don't even like insulting people and I'm honestly sorry. And I'm also super positive about my team / favorite players. I never understood why that makes you guys so mad, but I just leave it.

Socreges

Banned
I don't like award shows, but I was with the lady and her dad and they had it on for a bit during dinner so I didn't protest. Moments of Katy Perry made it all a bit easier.

Smiley90

Tabris' last stand

Spring break??? it's February!

THIS. IS. SPARTA CANADA

I don't like award shows, but I was with the lady and her dad and they had it on for a bit during dinner so I didn't protest. Moments of Katy Perry made it all a bit easier.

I read that as "they got it on" and I was VERY confused for a second there.

Frank Ocean was robbed, fuck the Grammys.

He beat Chris Brown (pun somewhat intended), that's all that mattered to me.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't give a fuck about the Grammys or who was up for album of the year, but his performance was so bad. I've listened to some a handful of his stuff and enjoy him, but jesus christ was that bad
It was a really odd choice of song, one of the worst songs on the album, I'm not really sure why he went with that.

RC

Banned
Fuck the Grammy's. I'm sure Nas didn't win rap album of the year. The mainstream doesn't want anything to do with real east coast rhyming anymore. It's all this cookie cutter tight jean hipster shit.
How come my man Skyzoo ain't on the top of the charts? How come Reks is getting slept on? How come no one recognizes The Left as the best thing to come out of Detroit in years?
Maybe I'm not sober.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuck the Grammy's. I'm sure Nas didn't win rap album of the year. The mainstream doesn't want anything to do with real east coast rhyming anymore. It's all this cookie cutter tight jean hipster shit.
How come my man Skyzoo ain't on the top of the charts? How come Reks is getting slept on? How come no one recognizes The Left as the best thing to come out of Detroit in years?
Maybe I'm not sober.
Rather than asking all of those questions, you should just be asking this one:

Why isn't Skee-Lo still around?

Solo

Oh god, the Leafs fans at work are insufferable this morning. I think they're presently on Google Maps planning the parade route.

Quincey has been dropped to the least amount of ice time for defensemen these last 3 games. While in the two losses he had the most ice time I believe. Coincidence? I think not!

Top Bottom