• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Christ I hate EA.

So I picked up NHL 13 for my kids. They both want to use the online pass code but of course there is only one in the box.

Is EAOnlinePass.com legit? My younger son is considering going the Facebook route to get a free code, but I don't want him clicking shit and getting a virus.

CCF23

Christ I hate EA.

So I picked up NHL 13 for my kids. They both want to use the online pass code but of course there is only one in the box.

Is EAOnlinePass.com legit? My younger son is considering going the Facebook route to get a free code, but I don't want him clicking shit and getting a virus.

I doubt it. Why can't they just play on the same gamertag? Only one disc, so only one of them will be playing at any given time anyway.

Btw "an" editor is different from "the" editor. But most people don't acknowledge the distinction. Pretty sure I got a great job based on that oversight.

Indeed.

Editor-in-Chief > Managing Editor > Section Editors/Layout Editor/Copy Editor > Photo Editor.

I'm up there, but not quite the highest. I assume you're involved in the same field of work, then?

I doubt it. Why can't they just play on the same gamertag? Only one disc, so only one of them will be playing at any given time anyway.

They each have their own gamertags. I have the Xbox Live Family membership, so all four of us have Live. But I think these passes are tied to the gamertag, not to the console (i.e., when I download an XBLA game everyone can play it, but I suspect that activating the online pass does not work for everyone on the console).

Holy hyperbole, Batman! Still, y'all are playing really well. I hope the Sharks can get their groove back against Columbus.

It's Columbus. I would hope so. :p

I think we'll lose to Anaheim tomorrow, to be honest. We'll see. As I've said, I think we'll struggle a bit at home.

I think the long road trip with 10/12 points will be a huge part of the season down the stretch though. Probably was a great way for the team to gel.

:lol i love this guy

Unless I'm missing something, I think he was just saying that "the" editor would imply the editor-in-chief and "an" editor would just imply a section/managing editor.

Heretic

I think we'll lose to Anaheim tomorrow, to be honest. We'll see. As I've said, I think we'll struggle a bit at home.

I think the long road trip with 10/12 points will be a huge part of the season down the stretch though. Probably was a great way for the team to gel.

:D

You can't ever be confident when playing against the best team in the league but you can bet your ass that I chose the Ducks over at Box Stretch Hockey's Pickem!

Unless I'm missing something, I think he was just saying that "the" editor would imply the editor-in-chief and "an" editor would just imply a section/managing editor.

I know it was pretty vague but I was talking about the fact that he catches every little detail in what we write.

Acid08

Banned

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing some sustained road play from the team. Will be a good test.

Montresor

Christ I hate EA.

Have you tried the online pass yet? It might have the same license structure as regular DLC. Regular DLC has two licenses, a console license and a gamertag license.

Might be worth a try to see if one online pass is enough. I know on Mass Effect 3 one online pass is good for all gamertags on a console. Though with NHL 11 it didn't work this way.

RC

Banned
I hoped the extra day off this week would mean an extra day to watch the Nucks on the moving picture box. But nooooo, they're playing tomorrow. And I'm stuck with the fucking radio again.
At least I'll get to watch the Leafs falter at home. Or the Flyers falter on the road.

Acid08

Banned
Giveaways just fucking murder us. Can't believe how bad we ate with them. Boyle caused that goal directly, ELITE DEFENSEMAN.

CCF23

How much does Center Ice usually cost? I don't see how I'm going to be able to live without it next year and beyond.

CCF23

I missed the first bit of the game. What was Simmonds's goal like?

Shot from the point that he tipped (I think)? Off the pads. Banged in the rebound.

Depends on who your carrier is. It was $179 from Time Warner last year, but I think DTV is cheaper by $10-20.

Hmmm...Thanks. I get 15% off from my provider for being signed up for 2 or more of their services (cable, internet, phone).

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
You're confused. Again. I'm not saying there's explicit evidence. In fact, I agreed above with the NHL's decision. I'm saying that arguing that because there's no evidence that then We'll never know! is ridiculous. We're not in a court of law. We can reasonably agree amongst ourselves that Grabovski did bite him.

The NHL disciplinary office is not a court of law. Your conclusion is not reasonable, sorry.

Top Bottom