• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Wow, I just heard the Ottawa owner's comments. He really flayed Cooke alive and basically promised retribution. Good for him, even if he's obviously biased.

I've usually found his comments embarrassing but it's nice to have a passionate owner who cares and sticks up for the team (for better or for worse).

I don't think retribution is the answer, it won't solve anything and will only make things worse IMO.

We're not the first team to lose top players due to long-term injury and basically have your season ended before it really began. It fucking sucks, all I can do is either hope for a good draft pick this summer or a miracle that we somehow make the playoffs.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
FINALLY! FUCKING MVPERRY FUCK YOU TABRIS!

That was a hilariously unfortunate stick break :lol

Woah woah woah, Sonic has hot dogs? The fuck do I have to do to get one up here??

Apparently, they just showed an ad on the Anaheim feed. I don't even know wtf "Sonic" is, I just saw the ad, and assumed it was a Subway-like chain, but with hot dogs.

zedge

HANG ON A SECOND, is Sonic basically Subway with hot dogs?
uh no. Sonic is awesome. All kind of stuff on their menu.
aren't you in BC? You never been to Spokane or eastern WA? They don't have them in Seattle for some reason.

They have old school drive in like a&w used to have.

That was a hilariously unfortunate stick break :lol

Apparently, they just showed an ad on the Anaheim feed. I don't even know wtf "Sonic" is, I just saw the ad, and assumed it was a Subway-like chain, but with hot dogs.

It's a burger place w/ hotdogs. Huge fucking drink menu, that's the only reason I stop there.

Well that Perry goal was just bad luck, but I guess it is a rookie explosion for Detroit right now. Too used to watching 60 year olds out there that I forgot youngins were in our system.

Acid08

Banned
Oh man who won the Jumbo/Toews fight? Fuck wish I could have seen that.

Marcie still being salty toward Jumbo so I'm guessing he won.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Myers looked soooo slooooooo walking through the Boston zone :lol Nobody seemed to care

Cagey

Banned
Another win over the Flyers? First place in the East?

simpdancer8buw.gif

Top Bottom