• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Quick

Banned
I request a Huberdeau Burns'n.

iOOzOjBwJDvhn.png

calder

Wow I laughed at the Melynk presser. Jesus someone in PR really needed to either jam a ball gag in his mouth or a hypo full of horse tranquilizer in his neck because he came off a wee bit unhinged. And sure being upset even days later is completely understandable but think about what you're saying.

Crosby is back in town tonight and I expect him to put up a quick 2g again, but this time I'm fairly confident Malkin will chip in his usual 5.2 points as well. :p Not terribly confident in the Jets play at home so far. Or on the road. Hell I bet they look slow and lacking in compete level* during practice.

*one of the many hilariously stupid sports phrases that I used to say sarcastically and eventually began using unironically

CCF23

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd I will recognize nobody now.

:lol

Cool the Jets game is on CBC, can watch till Flames game is on.

Sweet! At the girlfriend's for a couple days and missing sweet, beautiful center ice.

pringles

Datsyuk injured.

Fuck this fucking shit.

What is this, 7 regulars out of the lineup? Ducks will destroy us tonight and probably injure Zetterberg in the process just to completely ruin our season.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Datsyuk injured.

Fuck this fucking shit.

What is this, 7 regulars out of the lineup? Ducks will destroy us tonight and probably injure Zetterberg in the process just to completely ruin our season.
But hey, at least Nyquist was recalled... to do absolutely nothing.

I'm expecting a 6-1 or 7-2 drubbing tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Goddamn, I figured Pavelec would've gotten somewhat better by now, so I started him again in my fantasy league... then Bam, 3/4. 18 GAAA :lol. Good job Pavs.

Heretic, got on this! So much better.

Datsyuk injured.

Fuck this fucking shit.

You have got to be kidding me, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This game is going to be a blood bath of epic proportion, screw you injuries and screw you Ducks and screw you shortened season! Can't wait to lose 2 in a row after tonight and watch Cleary and Abby get top 6 minutes! Whoo, go team!!! Only good news is that both Tatar and Nyquist will be on the team, but probably see 10 minutes because they are rookies.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
You have got to be kidding me, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This game is going to be a blood bath of epic proportion, screw you injuries and screw you Ducks and screw you shortened season! Can't wait to lose 2 in a row after tonight and watch Cleary and Abby get top 6 minutes! Whoo, go team!!! Only good news is that both Tatar and Nyquist will be on the team, but probably see 10 minutes because they are rookies.
Looks like

Cleary-Z-Brunner
Abdelkader-Fil-Nyquist
Tatar-Andersson-Eaves
Miller-Emmerton-Tootoo

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLZZZZZZ

Marvie_3

Banned

biAJD.gif

Alucard

Banned
First Pens game I get to watch on TV this season. Daughter is asleep beside me, and my wife is going out to buy me a 3DS XL as an early birthday gift. Life is good.

Top Bottom