• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Quick

Banned
iSu5KjPk13iMh.jpg

ib0QCGYB9YAEfJ.gif

LOL

Don Cherry mentioned the Twitters

Hahah and now he has no idea what Ron McLean is talking about and is going wha who huh and looked completely lost........

zedge

I gotta agree with Alucard. Some of those soccer chants are hilarious.

Me too, Go team go is so goddamn lame..

Ive been to a few Man U games at Old Trafford, no comparison. We are so boring in NA. Except for MLS teams, they have some chants going on.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Damn, that was great. Dougie killing it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fasth with a nice save after being pushed into the goal, that would've been controversial

Curufinwe

Wow, I just heard the Ottawa owner's comments. He really flayed Cooke alive and basically promised retribution. Good for him, even if he's obviously biased.

Because it's hockey?

But I have nothing but love for all of you guys and your wonderful hockey teams.

Except for Chicago, Nashville, St. Louis, Columbus and all the teams in the Atlantic, Northeast, Southeast, Northwest, and Pacific, but other than that I love them all <3

Top Bottom