• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

preds80.jpg

man, i've missed that. :)

Revenant

and as usual the canucks find a way to go flaccid when it matters. what a bunch of gutless, diving pussies who much like their fans, prove to be all talk and no walk.

good game fellas! look forward to next time already!

It's a vocal me.

Habs, Leafs, and Canucks have the largest amount of regular posters on here.

You're a fan of that Barons, right?

I probably don't see lots of the leafs and Habs fans since their games are so early. And I just dislike most Canuck fans since they think tey are the greatest, but have never actually won anything. Just like Lu calling out the bruins then losing.

And yeah, I'm a fan of this currently horrible playing AHL Barons team that will be lucky to sneak into the playoffs this year :(.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
To be honest I don't like the Canucks-Hawks rivalry. Whenever they meet, it's just bodies flying everywhere. Canucks will play undisciplined and forget how to properly defend. Sedins forget how to do their usual cycle game and everybody just skates around making big hits. May look exciting but makes me angry when I think the Canucks can play better than this.

Top Bottom