• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

No, I meant Templaer when he asked if we really believed that Solo was missing a nut. I quoted that post for a reason.

Damn this is getting too Meta. I think now Soc was messing with wsox again, too. I'M OUTTA HERE.

tumblr_leh4w3rbli1qaplhf.gif

Solo

I won't be here for tomorrow's game, so let me get a pre-emptive:

- ELLLEEER
- GALLLLY(S)
- EAT SHIT CAKE BOSS

in.

Solo

Give him 2-3 seasons before they tune him out.

Well, that's the average life of an NHL coach, so no big deal. Right now, he's the right man for the job. I've noticed a BIG difference in his poise behind the bench as compared to his first time in Montreal. He seems much more calm now.

No, I meant Templaer when he asked if we really believed that Solo was missing a nut. I quoted that post for a reason.

Damn this is getting too Meta. I think now Soc was messing with wsox again, too. I'M OUTTA HERE.

I have no idea whose joking any more, SALT FOR EVERYONE!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bob Cole surpassed himself when he called Gallagher Subban.
I thought he did that, but figured there was no way even Cole could make that mistake. I'm glad I'm not crazy.

Gally went 9-2 in the FO circle too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
mhmmm:

Trends · Change
#Habs
#MarliesLive

#lpcldr
#VictoriousEndsTonight
Dear TMZ
Mali
#NextWhiteHousePhoto
Desharnais
Eller
Price

Even the Marlies are trending, what is this

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pacioretty might play tomorrow against Ottawa, 8 days after his emergency surgery. Unreal.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Terry O'Reilly said that fighting should be banned. What the fuck.

MacAttack

Terry O'Reilly said that fighting should be banned. What the fuck.

This is messing with my worldview.

Any Leafs fan want to do an avatar bet (must be hockey related) for 1 week? Who scores the most points tonight Kessel or Seguin? I should get bonus points for any Dougie points but I'll be a sport and make it 1 v 1.

(I won't be around for the game because Im going to PVR it.)

Top Bottom